024: Sore Loser!

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Steps 1-8 of Jungkook's Master Plan: Make her fall for me...

 

"Byul?" Jungkook said through the walkie talkie. A minute passed without any response, as far as he knew she was supposed to be home. But, it's not like she tells him every single detail of her daily plan--so he grabbed his phone. 

Text to: Byulie

Where are you? 

Jungkook slipped on his shoes as he walked to his front door, it took a few minutes for a reply to come through. And when it did, he was confused. 

Text from: Byulie

Work.

The reply was curt, and he didn't think she was supposed to work today. Jungkook shook it off as he grabbed his mom's keys and headed outside. He'd asked to borrow the car today, and surprisingly his mother had agreed. 

~

"Can I get a caramel macchiato?" Jungkook asked the cute barista. When Byul looked up at him, her expression was one more of horror than surprise. She immediately leaned over and slapped him on the arm. "Ow, what did I do?" He noticed that she wasn't meeting his eyes. 

"I texted asking if everything was okay, and y-you didn't respond,  I thought s-something bad happened." She tumbled over her words a few times, but Jungkook didn't pay much attention to it. 

"Sorry, I only read up till you said you were at work." He said sheepishly.

 Byul sent him a glare. "I can't believe I was actually worried, of course it was just your one track mind." She mumbled under her breath, but Jungkook still heard. Jungkook leaned down closer to her height, a boyish grin playing across his lips. 

"You were worried about me?" He asked, Byul looked up at him and held his gaze till her cheeks started to pink. 

"Goodness, why do you always have to make everything sound weird?" She turned around, partly to hide her face, "I'll make your drink, go sit down." She didn't ring him up so he just left a few bills, and walked off to do as told. 

 

Jungkook chose the table closest to the counter, that way he could talk to her without annoying the other customers. "You didn't tell me you had work today." He stated, as she sat his drink down on the table. 

Byul cleared , "I didn't know I  had to." She retorted. Jungkook tilted his head from side to side. 

"Fair enough. Do you have any plans tomorrow night?" He asked casually. 

Byul shook her head, "No, why?" 

"Do you want to hang out?" He asked in a sassy manner, he thought that part was implied. 

Byul twisted her lips, she hesitated on agreeing because she wasn't sure if her heart would be able to handle that...but nonetheless she ended up agreeing. "Sure." 

Jungkook smiled, standing up with his drink in hand, "Cool, it's a date." He playfully winked before waving good-bye and walking out. 

Byul stood there in utter shock, her hand flew up to her face to feel how warm it was. This was not good, how was she supposed to act natural after her realization? She was truly drifting into dangerous waters now. 

~~~ 

Byul has had a few passing crushes before, none that lasted long or really developed into anything. Because of this; she had no idea how to deal with her feelings. Jungkook wasn't just one of those people she had a crush on because of looks, and a few small m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter