019: You're Such An Idiots

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Byul!" Mrs. Go yelled from downstairs. 

"What?" Byul hollered back as she ran downstairs to see what she needed. 

"Everyone but you, Jungkook, and Cheol are going to the beach today. Behave yourselves." She warned. 

Byul sighed, "You're really going to leave me with Flirt One and Flirt Two?" Both Mrs. Go and Mrs. Jeon burst into laughter at her question. Mrs. Go barely managed to stop her laughter before speaking.

"You'll be fine, honey." She comforted before walking out, with her arm intertwined with Mrs. Jeon's. Byul sighed, it was already ten in the morning, and she was still in her pajamas. If she was at home that would be normal, but because she was on this beautiful island, it felt like she was wasting her day away. "I should probably at least get dressed." She said with a shake of her head. 

After throwing two outfit options onto her bed, she closely looked at the both of them. "Which one..." She said aloud as she tried to decide. Deciding she couldn't choose one, she yelled for the two other people in the house. "Jungkook! Cheol!" Within a few moments they were both in her room looking down at the options. Jungkook looked at the first outfit--a black barely cropped top, and a pair of baggy shorts. 

"No to that one, yes to the dress." He concluded. Byul scrunched her nose up before looking at Cheol, hoping he gave the answer she actually wanted. He looked at Jungkook and smiled. 

"The crop top." He said, looking at Jungkook while he did so. He smiled before dragging Jungkook out of the room with him. "Hurry and get changed!" he hollered from down the hall. Byul quickly did just that, she put on the top, which had a square neck cut, and the loose jean shorts that were the perfect length. She paired it with her small black purse, and a pair of white Nike air force ones. After tieing  her shoes up, Byul made her way down the staircase. 

"Ready boys?" Byul asked, the two boys who were waiting with their shoes on. Both of their eyes glanced from her shoes to her hair. Byul's eyebrow quirked up, "Did you two just check me out?" She asked completely joking, but like, she definitely saw them do just that. Jungkook coughed, turning his head away from her. Cheol, on the other hand, slung his arm around her shoulder. 

"Let's go have some fun!" Cheol cheered, Byul joined in with a whoop. 

"Jungkook, you coming?" Byul asked, looking over her shoulder at the boy. It might be her imagination, but he looked a little upset. Byul immediately had an idea as to why he would be angry. She got out of Cheol's grasp and slung her arm over Jungkook. In her mind, he was just jealous that Byul had another guy-friend she was close to. She has the jealousy part right, the last bit needs a few tweaks. "Yes, Mahlady~" He sung.

~

"Hey, I'm going to go to the store next door really quick." Jungkook said as he turned to leave the store they were currently in. Byul's hand shot out and grabbed his wrist.

"Want me to come with you?" She asked, placing the item she'd been holding back down. 

Jungkook immediately shook his head, "No! I mean, it's fine it'll only take a second, plus you need to stop Cheol from flirting with everyone." J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter