026: Never Getting Rid of Him

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!!Double update! Make sure you read Chap 25!!

 

Byul turned to her side again. She'd been tossing and turning for hours. "Ughhh!" She whisper-yelled, "I'm so embarrassing!" She covered her face with her blanket. Her and Jungkook hadn't said a single word on their way home, both of them were just too shocked. It worried Byul, what if everything suddenly turned awkward now? They'd been enemies, friends, then best-friends...and now they're dating? Are we dating? Byul questioned, technically he hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend per se...Isn't that just implied? I mean, he confessed, and so did I so...yeah, we are.

Byul turned to her other side, this time finally starting to drift off. 

 

"Eeeee!" Jungkook slapped his hand over his mouth, so he didn't wake anyone up. He was just as restless as Byul was. He couldn't help it, how could he just fall asleep after everything that happened today? After two years, him and Byul were finally dating. Another squeal-like-thing escaped his lips. 

The next day...

"Jungkook, wake up!" Dahyun yelled, opening his door and standing just outside of his room. Jungkook made an incoherent noise before turning his head to face her. 

"Why? It's the weekend." He told her, irritation clear in his face. 

"Exactly, shouldn't you take your gal somewhere?" Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows. Jungkook's eyes immediately brightened as a large smile spread across his face. Dahyun rolled her eyes. Seeing that he was clearly very awake, she shut the door as she left. Jungkook happily got out of bed, grabbing all the stuff he needed to freshen up. He came out of the shower ten minutes later, he quickly put on a pair of distressed jeans and a white T-shirt, before grabbing his walkie talkie and taking a seat at the chair in front of his window. 

He opened the window, "Byul!" He shouted. It was loud enough that he was sure anyone walking by their houses would have heard. It took a few seconds for her to 'say' anything. 

"Mmmhmm?" She mumbled into the phone. He could hear the rustling of her getting out of bed. He waited for her to appear before the window, when she did he couldn't help but snort. She was wrapped up in her blanket, and her hair was going everywhere--covering a good bit of her face. 

"Do you want to go somewhere today?" He asked, smiling. Byul just nodded. 

"When?" She clearly wasn't awake enough to react like she normally would have. 

"I'll come pick you up in thirty." 

Byul hummed in response, "Okay." Her eyes shut as she stood up from the chair, closing her window behind her. 

~~
Byul looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a pair of jeans with a white V-neck and an oversized black jacket. She smiled to herself, she wasn't nervous to see him like she thought she'd be. Jungkook was comfortable, and if anything she felt even more relaxed now that her feelings had been fully sorted. No more unreciprocated--which ended being actually reciprocated--love. "Is anyone home?" Byul shouted as she walked out of her room. No reply came, and nobody was there when she walked into the kitchen. It wasn't surprising, she just assumed Minsung had gone to work with their parents, and Jisung was probably out with friends. Byul stilled sighed as she grabbed a sticky note. She quickly wrote a message letting them know she'd gone out, just in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter