010: What She's Missing

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Byul woke up, she looked over and saw Jungkook's sleeping figure. "Dummy." She whispered before heading to her room. For once, she actually had plans. Her, Sana, and Dahyun had agreed to head to the mall and buy dresses for the dance that will be taking place in a couple of weeks. She hummed as she looked at the outfit she had just picked out. It was a pair of jeans and a hoodie. She quickly threw it on before heading down to breakfast.

~

"So, Sana, do you have a date for the dance yet?" Dahyun asked as they walked into the dress shop. Sana shook her head, "No, but I'm hoping Jimin asks me..." she got a little shy towards the end of her sentence. Byul rolled her eyes, How cute. "I don't have one either." Both the other girls looked at Byul shocked, "You mean to tell me Jungkook hasn't asked you?" Sana questioned. Byul's eyes widened. 

"Why the heck would he ask me!? No way I'm going with my best friend, I'm not that lonely." Both the other girls shook their heads. "Whatever you say." Dahyun decided to end the conversation there.

"What do you think of this one?" Byul asked as she held up a dress. It was black with a red rose pattern on it. 
"Wow, how can you make that ugly dress actually look good." Dahyun said, "You should get it." 

Byul scoffed, "Are you really going to call it ugly then tell me to buy it?" 

"Yup,"  Dahyun said with a wide grin.

 

~~~~~~~

 

The dance was just two days away, and still nobody had asked Byul. She was beginning to think she'd just have to show up solo, or with Jungkook. But then again, who's to say he doesn't already have a partner? Byul kicked the locker, "Whatever, school dances are dumb anyway." She said aloud. 

"Really, I think they're kinda fun." Byul turned her head so fast she was afraid she would get whiplash. As soon as she saw who it was she relaxed. "Ah, It's just you." She stated. "Just me? I'm going to tell Minsung you're being mean to his friend." Baekhyun said. Baekhyun was a grade above Byul and had known Minsung for around two years, and sometimes hung out with Jisung. Though she hadn't seen Baekhyun for a while.

"Do what you want, I'm not in the mood." Byul sighed as he walked away from her locker. Baekhyun followed behind her, "Why? You mad nobodies asked you to the dance?" He asked teasingly. Byul felt her cheeks go red from embarrassment. "Whatever, I just thought at least somebody would." Maybe she was too self centered. Baekhyun laughed.
"If you want someone to ask you, you need to make it clear you aren't dating Jungkook." Byul groaned. 

"Why does everyone even think we're dating!? How many times do I have to say we're just friends?" Baekhyun chuckled, "Maybe if Jungkook didn't show up almost every time you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter