021: Start of Something New

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A\N) double update! Make sure you read chapter 20~

 

 

"Byul, this is my girlfriend." Jungkook smiled as he looked down at the girl beside him. Byul stood in front of them, utterly dumbfounded. Her best friend had a girlfriend...why did that hurt so badly? Byul smiled through whatever it was she was feeling, as thoughts swarmed her mind. Everything suddenly became blurry, the air was suffocating, and her eyes started to water. Before she knew it, tears were rolling down her cheeks as she watched Jungkook and his girlfriend walk off. A hole suddenly started forming around her, Byul tried to speak, but her attempts were proven futile as the hole got deeper and deeper. It grew darker and darker until every bit of light was gone. In a blink of an eye she was in a white room. The room was completely empty. Byul looked around, trying to see if she could find anything to indicate where she was. 

Suddenly a yellow light appeared a ways away from her. Byul started running towards it, as she got closer a house appeared--the yellow porch lights were what she'd seen before. "Hello?" Byul called out as she hesitantly entered the house. "Anyone home?" Silence is all she heard. She let her eyes wander, until they landed an a picture frame that lay face down. Grabbing the frame with a shaky hand, she turned the frame over. Immediately a gasp left her lips, the photo was of Jungkook and that girl from earlier, there was a dog with them too. Byul's head whipped to the side as she heard a slurring of words coming from the kitchen. She walked in, and there Jungkook was. 

"If you returned my feelings it wouldn't have been like this, she wouldn't have left with the dog, the dog Byul!" A forced chuckle left Byul's lips. 

"Really, Jungkook? What kind of joke is this?"...No response came. Byul walked right up beside Jungkook, she started waving her hand in front of his face; but still he didn't react to her. "Jeon Jungkook, stop acting like you can't hear me!" Byul shouted, but again he didn't react. "Jungkook listen to me!" 

"Listen to me!"

"Listen to me!" 

"Listen to me!" 

"Listen to me!" Byul screamed, jumping up from her bed. Byul ignored her heavy breathing as she looked around her room. What kind of dream was that? Byul tried to relax as she glanced at the clock on her bedside table. It was already ten in the morning, "I'm hungry." Byul concluded as she stood fully up from her bed. 

She sat down at the table with her newly prepared breakfast. She couldn't get the dream out of her head, even as she stuffed to its full capacity...In my dream Jungkook said If I'd returned his feelings...Byul racked her brain on what he'd meant by that...Ugh! His fake flirting must be getting to my head! Right when Byul had come to that conclusion, she heard a knock on the front door, it felt like deja vu. Byul walked up to it, as soon as she opened it, she regretted it. Jungkook stood there, and suddenly that made her feel flustered. Byul turned so he couldn't see her face, which had no doubt flushed. Byul walked back to the kitchen, assuming Jungkook would follow behind. "What do you need?" Byul asked, taking a seat back at the table. Jungkook followed her example, sitting in the chair across from her. 

"So I was thinking; we should have a joint birthday party this year." He said all excitedly. Byul was hyper aware of his actions for some reason. 

She moved her gaze onto anything but him, "Sure, why'd you suddenly decide on that?" She had no problem doing a joint birthday party again. 

Jungkook smiled, "No important reason, I just have something I want to do for it." Byul nodded slowly, trying to find out what he was getting at. But she gave up when a new thought popped into her head. 

"So, are you finally going to tell me what you bought in Jeju?" The bag has remained a mystery even till now. Byul made a show of doing puppy dog eyes. 

Jungkook laughed, "Soon, I'll tell you soon." He assured. Byul wanted to pry more, but Jungkook was already changing the subject. "I had a crazy dream last night." He said with a shake of his head.

Byul sighed, "You have no idea." 

Jungkook's eyes brightened at her words, "What'd you dream about?" 

"Nothing..." Byul scrunched her nose up, "Jungkook, you don't happen to have a secret girlfriend you're planning on ditching me for, do you?" She asked, in a joking voice, but she was only half kidding. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter