027: Bonus Chapter

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

!Make sure you read the last two chapters I just uploaded!

 

December 25th

It's already been four months since Jungkook and Byul started dating. Funny enough, the only thing that really changed is that Minsung and Yeona started dating. No one saw that coming, at least Byul hadn't, after all she thought Yeona was way out of Minsung's league. Baekhyun had also started dating this girl who was working part time at Mr. Kim's cafe with them. Byul got on really well with her and often fangirled with Baekhyun about how awesome his girlfriend is. It was crazy how so much, yet so little had changed in the past four months. It seemed like everyone was suddenly growing up. It was almost bittersweet. 

Byul snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of her walkie talkie. "Merry Christmas!!" An overly excited Jungkook shouted from the other line. Byul smiled before reaching over to grab the device. 

"Merry Christmas to you too, loser." She said through a wide grin. 

Jungkook cleared his throat, successfully piquing Byul's interest. "Meet me at the park, I have a gift for you." Now that he mentioned it, she could hear the sound of him walking and the walkie talkie was a little less clear than usual. She assumed he was already walking over. 

Byul's eyebrows puckered, "Jungkook, it's snowing outside." She reminded him. She could practically see him shrugging, despite him not being in her line of sight. 

"So? Bring your coat, you love the snow." When Byul didn't answer right away, he immediately went to begging. "Byulieee! Please?" 

Byul grunted, "Fine, I'll be right there." She gave in. Ignoring his gleeful shouts, she set the walkie talkie down and headed out of her room. She peaked her head into the kitchen, "I'll be back in a minute!" Today her house was actually full, her parents and Jisung were making a big breakfast and Minsung was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, trying to prepare for his date with Yeona later. Byul and Jungkook had decided they'd spend the day indoors watching movies instead of going out into the cold--at least that was the plan, but Jungkook calling her out now kind of went against that reasoning. Byul heard her mom shout at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter