002: Not The Day

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Any urge to befriend Jeon Jungkook was a thousand percent gone after just one day. But sadly, she still had to see him every time she went over to Dahyun's house. She truly didn't understand how Dahyun and Jungkook could have come from the same household. Jungkook was nothing but rude, he'd never stop calling her names and teasing her over stupid things. Like the time, just a month after the Jeon's had moved in. 

Jungkook was teasing Byul about how she was always tripping. When Byul tried to say he was lying, and that she had a perfect sense of balance, he purposely tripped her and laughed his off. Even remembering that day makes Byul's blood feel like it's boiling. 

Their relationship, or lack thereof, stayed like that, even up till this point in time. 

Byul was now thirteen and was entering seventh grade, their middle school was only for grades seven to eight, and it was in a building right beside the high school. This was both negative and positive, it was positive because that meant Byul would be in the same school building as Dahyun. But the negative part was that somehow, she'd ended up in the same classes as Jungkook yet again. It almost seemed as if fate was playing a trick on her. 

Byul passed by Jungkook, she was almost positive she was glaring. It's funny how she's usually so relieved to be in classes with people she knows, but Jungkook has the complete opposite effect on her. When he's around she's constantly uneasy and just waiting for whatever snarky comment is about to roll off his tongue. She was becoming very sick of the school years starting off like this--this meaning, with her seeing his face. 

~

After a few weeks back at school, the other students in Byul and Jungkook's classroom started noticing how Jungkook would smirk at her, and how Byul would glare at him. Even though the two neighbors would rarely talk to each other, in and out of school, those small habits were still noticed. Probably because Byul and Jungkook were a bit of young heartthrobs amongst their class. So It wasn't too unusual for eyes to be on them. That wasn't what bugged Byul so badly. 

What really got her railed up was when everyone started acting like their life was some sort of book trope. 

"Just imagine, the two neighbors go from enemies to lovers, then it gets revealed that Jungkook never hated h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter