012: I'll Race You!

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 There were just two weeks till the new year. A year that could, and would, bring many new things into the lives of Byul and her friends. 
For this year, Byul and her family decided a party was in order. Just a small one with close friends, since who you start the new year with is important. She wanted to end this year and begin it with the people she was closest to. That's how Byul ended up bursting into Minsung's room with the words:

"Alright boys! Mom and Dad put us in charge of sending the invitations...so who are we sending them to?" Byul asked Minsung and Jisung, who were both absorbed in some tv show playing on Minsung's laptop. Jisung looked up, "Yixing wants to come, I told him about it at practice." Byul cringed, 
"That's gonna be so uncomfortable!" She whined, the memory of her rejecting him still somewhat fresh. 
Minsung's eyebrows puckered, "Why?" Byul hadn't told him anything about the rejection. Before she even could, Jisung spoke up. 
"She keeps rejecting all my basketball friends." He said, sending Byul a scowl. Minsung laughed, 
"Ha, must for you!" Minsung's friends are all a bit...out of Byul's league...or at least she thinks so.

"Fine, fine," Byul but her hands up to stop them from talking, "We'll invite Yixing...anyone else?" 

It took them ten minutes to come up with everyone to invite. Most of the conversation was just them throwing out names of people they're close to. "Baekhyun said he wanted to come too, plus his parents, and Yixings too, are close to Mom and Dad." In Byul's opinion, Jisung needed friends his own age, even if his current ones were just a year or so older.

The Jeon family was obviously invited, just as much as her own aunt and cousins were. Taehyung was staying at the Jeon's for the new year, since his parents are out of town, so he would also be coming. Along with Jimin and his family, and finally Sana and Momo. Byul had been feeling a bit distant from her two girl-friends, but was hoping the new year would bring them closer again.

The list ended up being a little longer than expected, but that was also because a lot of them came in pairs. 

"Alright dismissed!" Byul said as she stood up to leave the room. She walked into her own room, which was still in the midst of being redecorated. 
"Jungkook!" She hollered out of the open window. She didn't feel like trying to find where her walkie talkie was. So, instead she grabbed the nerf gun she kept by her window for this very reason. She began shooting the bullets into his open window--the distance of the gun was magnificent. 

A few seconds later, an angry looking Jungkook came into view, "Dude! I was literally trying to sleep!" Byul smiled. 
"I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter