013: Special Friend

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On that day Byul and Jungkook dyed their hair, Byul had gone home only to find out she had completely spaced telling her mom about the hair appointments. But can you really blame her when her mother was rarely around? Byul smiled as she remembered the event from a couple weeks before. 

"So then we both got grounded." Byul chuckled as she finished telling Sana and Momo what had happened. Sana laughed out loud, 
"Wow, I can expect that from Jungkook, but you, really?"

Byul smiled. She was glad her two friends had decided to come over early, so that she'd actually have time to talk to just them. The party wasn't for a little while longer, but their company was making the time fly a bit too fast. 

"So what should I wear?" Byul asked, looking down at the two options that lay on her bed. The one on the right was a blue sweater with a skirt. And the one on the left a tannish dress with quarter sleeves. Her two friends looked at each other, as if confirming they were on the same page,
"The one on the left!" They both chorused.

~

Byul finished putting on her basic makeup, but this time she went with a red lip. The clock continued to tick as the fifteen minutes left till the party hung over her head. It felt like there was so much more for her to do, but in reality she was basically finished. People should start showing up any minute- Her thoughts got cut off by a thud on her window. Byul rolled her eyes, already aware that it was Jungkook's stupid drone. She grabbed her walkie talkie and walked up to her window, which she opened. 

"What do you want, idiot?" Byul asked as she spun her chair around once. 

 "Wow, nice to see you too." He rolled his eyes, "My mom wanted me to tell you we'll be over in five minutes." Byul gave him a thumbs up and said a quick good-bye. She made sure to hide the walkie talkie back in her desk. 

Byul jumped her way down the staircase. As soon as she walked into the kitchen, where Sana and Momo were helping her mother decorate the last batch of cookies, her nose was filled by the smell of sugar cookies. "Yum, it smells like cookies!" 
Sana rolled her eyes, "You know you could help, right?" The very suggestion made Byul snort.
"Do you really think I should be anywhere near the icing?" A flashback of last Christmas made everyone agree it was a horrible idea. After all, they still didn't understand how Byul had gotten icing everywhere. 

The sound of the door bell made Byul's eyebrows pucker. "It must be Jungkook." She said as she went to get it. As soon as her hand was on the door knob, said door flung open, causing her hand to go backwards into the wall. It felt like her nerves were having a party as pain shot up her arm. Jisung looked at her, "Oops! I thought I was gonna need help opening the door," he lifted the bag of groceries he had in his hands, "but I got it." Jisung walked into the house, he had been at the store with their dad getting last minute things.

The doorbell rang, this time Byul carefully put her hand on the knob and opened it quickly. Yixing, his parents, Baekhyun, and Baekhyun's twin siblings stood out in the cold. Byul smiled at them, inviting them into the warm house. As they all walked in Byul noticed that Baekhyun's parents were nowhere to be seen. "Where are you parents?" 

"They had a work emergency, they should get here later." Bae, Baekhyun's sister said. Bae and Byul had only met a few times, but they got along really well. Unlike how Byul got on with her brother, Hanbin. The twins had come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter