004: A Lot More Jungkook-ish

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So let me get this right," Sana said as her and Byul walked to school together the next morning, "you've been mad at Jungkook for two years, and it was all a misunderstanding?" Sana erupted into a fit of laughter. It was at that moment Byul had to resist the urge to give her friend a good slap. Maybe asking Sana to walk to school together was a mistake.  "Stop laughing! Do you know how stupid I feel?" Byul said as she kicked hehe air. Sana composed herself. "So what does this mean, you two are friends now?"

The answer came to Byul's head right away, but she stopped herself from speaking. She knew that her and Jungkook weren't friends, he even said he disliked her still. Byul racked her brain for any reason to not say those words, but her mind was blank. "We aren't, we cleared a misunderstanding, not two years of fighting." That history couldn't be erased that quickly. 

"Understandable, I'd be freaked out if you two suddenly started being friends." Sana said honestly. "But you know, if you had listened to me a year ago when I told you to move on, you wouldn't even be in this situation right now." Byul puffed her cheeks out, "Can this even be classified as a situa- Ow!" Byul stopped talking when someone running past her whacked the back of her head. She immediately looked for the culprit, and wasn't at all surprised when she saw Jungkook. "Hey, little Miss Petty." He winked as he ran backwards. Byul sent him a glare, something tells her their relationship was the exact same. 

~~
"Jisung, are you home!?" Byul hollered as she walked into her house, throwing her backpack to the ground and swinging the door shut behind her. A quick eye sweep of the house made Byul sure her little brother had gotten home. He left his shoes right in front of the staircase. Usually her mom would be home too, but her parents and Minsung went to help her older cousin move into his college dorms. They forced Minsung to go because within the next two years, he'd also be heading to the university of his choice. 

"Hey-" Byul paused when she noticed Jisung's empty room. "The attic." She concluded before heading for her room, changing out of her school clothes was her first priority. Byul softly hummed as she grabbed a set of pajamas out of her dresser. She was about to walk to the bathroom when she heard a muffled 'hey' coming from somewhere. When it didn't stop, she finally realized it was coming from outside somewhere. So she opened her window, which in hindsight isn't the best thing to do when you hear a random 'hey' from outside. 

"Byul!" The sound of Jinwoo's voice made Byul's eyes settle in on the window across from hers. Ever since the Jeon's moved in, that room had been used as a storage room. Byul's eyebrows rose at Jinwoo's next words, "Come help us move Jungkook's stuff!" She felt like she had been hit in the stomach. Was he now moving into the room across from hers? He really didn't let her get a break. 

"Hurry up!" The younger boy yelled. Byul sent him a death glare, even though he probably couldn't see it, "Shut up! I'm coming..." She mumbled the last part. She tried to make herself feel better by thinking that at least their windows weren't inches apart like in books.

~
"Why is Jungkook even switching rooms?" Byul asked as she and Dahyun moved some of Jungkook's clothes into his new closet. "Because his old room is smaller, he said it was tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter