005: Melted Ice Cream

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A month had passed since Jungkook moved rooms.  

Nothing much had changed, except for the fact that Jungkook had started yelling remarks every time Byul opened her window. It had gotten to the point that Byul didn't even want to open her window anymore! Something she used to love doing, it always filled her room with nice vibes. Since the whole town was rather small, it felt comfortable being outside, or just bringing the outside inside. But not anymore! Byul still wanted to be out in the fresh air--which is why she was currently putting on a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie. 

Byul breathed in the fresh September air. The sun was setting, which was both beautiful and scary since it was going to get dark soon. The reason Byul decided to go on the walk, was because she had a bit of thinking to do. Her birthday was approaching quickly, just a mere four days away, which would place it on September 14th. Her golden birthday. Jungkook's birthday was on the 1st, he went to a restaurant with his family and the Go's. Despite Byul and Jungkook's...opinions towards each other, they always celebrated their birthdays together. Well, they at least showed up and got each other a small gift, and acted civilized for a day.

Byul had already decided to have a small get together, just The Jeon's and a few more close friends. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to do it at her house, or at a restaurant. Byul thought for a second...My house. Byul made the decision quicker than she'd expected. 

She sighed as she neared the park, she made the decision faster than she thought she would have. Which left her with nothing to really think about for the rest of her walk. Byul's eyes finally moved from her feet up to the playground in front of her. She paused in her steps.

Jungkook stood across from Momo, a mutual friend of both Byul's and Jungkook's. Byul bent down behind a bush, as soon as she sat down she realized that it was stupid. She should have just walked away, but now she was eavesdropping on her friend and Jungkook. 

"Momo, umm, I don't know how to say this exactly...but I like you." Jungkook blushed and Byul gasped from behind the bush. She slapped her hand over right away. 

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook, you're cute and all, but you aren't really my typeee..."  Momo trailed off, she was rubbing her arm awkwardly. 
Jungkook let out a chuckle, "It's fine, I figured you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter