017: Upcoming Trip

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Byul, you can get ready for bed now." Corin said, coming out of the bathroom. Byul grabbed her pajamas, she quickly changed into her black sweatpants and yellow shirt, before brushing her teeth. When Byul finally walked out of the bathroom. Corin was in her bedroom sitting on her bed. Byul sat down beside her. "So," Corin said, clasping her hands excitedly. 

Byul's eyebrow rose, "So?" She mimicked her words, unsure why Corin had suddenly had a spark of excitement. 

"So, I want the entire story of you and Jungkook--you two are obviously hiding some sort of relationship." She said it as if there was no way she could be wrong. 
"Ha, no." Byul said, "My standards aren't that low yet." 

Corin laughed, "Okay, fine I believe you, but can you at least answer some of my questions?" She asked with a bat of her long lashes. Byul sighed, 
"Fine, what do you want to know?" An evil smirk appeared on Corin's face. 

"How did you two meet?" She asked, jumping up and down.
"He moved in next door when we were eleven...but we weren't actually super close till around fourteen." Byul said the last part quietly, but the eager girl still heard.
Corin grew even more interested, "Why weren't you guys close to begin with?"  Byul shook her head as she thought about her and Jungkook's history. 
"Let's just say, it was because of a misunderstanding." A small chuckle left her lips. 

"Okay, then how did you guys resolve the misunderstanding?" Corin questioned. Byul almost began the whole story, but decided it was better not to share details of Jungkook's past love life--or lack thereof-- "We just found out where the misunderstanding began, then something happened with him and it made me start to see him in a better light." I smiled, "Then because of his circumstances, he didn't make it to my fourteenth birthday." Byul couldn't help but laugh, "He felt so bad about it that he practically counted down the days till my fifteenth birthday." She remembered on her birthday when Jungkook stayed up till midnight and sang to her--at the memory her smile brightened and her cheeks grew a bit flushed. She quickly caught herself, "I- are those your only questions?" Byul looked at Corin, who had a giant smile on her face. 

"One more; when did you realize you liked him?" Byul's eyes widened to the size of golfballs. 
"I DON'T! What are you even talking about?" She rambled. Corin rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter