ch 34

I Think my Roommate is a Model

“Earth to SinB?”

SinB blinked and sheepishly apologized to Yewon who just shook her head. They had the last class together and well; she had blanked out halfway through.

“I’m only lending you notes once okay?”

“Thank you! You’re the best!”

Yewon sighed as SinB quickly scribbled down what she missed. She knew that SinB wasn’t the most stable person around, so if she were to blank out during class, there were a variety of reasons to why. However, SinB didn’t seem to be stressed out, so perhaps she was in a good mood and was probably daydreaming rather than blanking out in stress.

“You look better than this morning.”

“Ah? Is that so?”

Yewon hummed, watching over her friend. If she were to compare, this morning SinB looked as if she were thinking very hard about something, so between the breakfast that they had together in between their first two classes and now, whatever she was thinking so hard about was solved.

 

 

Sojung felt as if time was running extra slow now that she had something to look forward to after class. Not that she wasn’t excited to leave class for any other reason, but today was special. When she tried to think about it logically, everything was still the same, other than the new territory known as each other. There was now, no reason to be holding back on how much she could learn about SinB.

Absentmindedly copying anything she didn’t understand into her notebook for self-study later, she also made sure that she shouldn’t let her studies slip, not that it would be much harder than juggling her job and school anyways. Then she remembered, right, her job.

This couldn’t be known to anyone. Even if it wasn’t said aloud, she knew that SinB wasn’t the type to go around telling people what had happened, but she’ll make sure that SinB fully understands the reason why later. It was for the sake of both of them after all, Sowon being an icon and SinB being a student. Of course, the chances were low since she had been walking around just fine as Sojung, but just in case.

“Are there any questions? If you don’t have them right now, please utilize office hours or contact me via email. Class dismissed.”

Packing her bag quickly, Sojung hurried herself even though it was still not time to go back to dorms, she had promised an afternoon coffee break to SinB after all. Adjusting her nonprescription glasses, Sojung made her way to the café in the most indiscrete way possible.

“Hey.”

Sojung’s breath caught a little at the sound of SinB’s voice, it felt a little weird to be feeling so sensitive to everything that SinB did to her, like how she was pulling on her arm right now. Looking back, she could see that SinB was blushing. She must have mustered quite the courage to call out to her like that.

“Hey.”

“Um, the café was kinda full and I saw you coming…you…wanna go somewhere else?”

“Anywhere.”

“Hm?”

“Anywhere is fine.”

Sojung swallowed up words that would have come behind about as cheesy as a movie line, but to tell the truth, they really fit how she was feeling, anywhere is fine as long as you’re with me. Awkwardly standing there for a second, Sojung watched SinB carefully. SinB let go of Sojung’s arm, only to hold it out to her a little nervously.

Sojung looked to SinB’s hand and back up at SinB who was nervously biting her lip. Taking her hand and smiling brightly, she led the way.

 

 

“Unnie?”

“Hm?”

SinB toyed with the cup holder on her coffee, sat across from Sojung in the park. They had half an hour before Sojung had to leave for another class and they had decided to ask each other questions to better know each other.

“H-have you dated before?”

“Never.”

“Eh?”

Sojung smiled.

“Surprising right? I know. I’ve been confessed to a lot, that at least matches my job description, but I’ve never actually accepted any.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

Even if they only had thirty minutes right now, they still had time whenever they were alone afterwards, such was the way of changing the way their relationship from friends to girlfriends.

=====================

The end. I know I know, its already the last chapter, why is it so short! Well, I couldn't think up enough words to make it longer tbh. I did try to make it longer and someone did actually guess that this was ending, and Im sorry that in the end Eunha's character was kind of used and not fully closed, but I want to end it like this.

Thank you for reading! Thank you for commenting! I love you all. (not in a weird way :D)

I'll see you in another story! (pst it might be that sinrin that's sitting there for anyone who's interested)