ch 30

I Think my Roommate is a Model

When SinB opened the door to her dorm, she was not expecting to find a goddess asleep on the living room couch. Not only was there a goddess on the couch, this goddess was looking a lot like Sojung. SinB pinched herself and took a deep breath. Idiot! This is Sojung! It was just rare that Sojung would wear such nice clothing, and maybe she needed to go outside again later.

Walking to her room, SinB put down her textbooks and sat down at her desk. However, as much as she tried to think of anything else, the image of Sojung’s sleeping expression kept floating in her mind as a result of no other thoughts in her mind. How could a person look so beautiful even in their sleep? Thinking about it more, SinB worried that maybe Sojung’s neck would be sore when she woke up. Since, even though Sojung was tall, the couch was a general all sizes couch as all couches were and well, perhaps the back of the couch wasn’t tall enough to support her neck properly.

Even with her neck propped up like that, SinB didn’t think of anything but the image of Sojung’s exposed neck. She had seen the small necklace and a rather copious amount of collarbone since Sojung’s dress shirt collar had slide down just a little more than it usually should be at.

Peeking from her doorway, SinB quietly stared. Technically, she promised Yerin that she would let Sojung rest, so, no waking her up was probably the better answer. She did also say that she would ask Sojung to dinner though.

Walking out of her room and standing before the sleeping beauty, SinB paced a little back and forth looking at the ground. It was the general time for dinner, any later would mean that they would have to wait in line for tables to open up in the restaurants. Not that SinB wanted to go somewhere fancy, but with the way Sojung was dressed, if SinB took her to a fast food place, Sojung might end up looking overdressed, if that was the correct way to describe her fashion.

A family restaurant would also seem to be a little too common, but SinB didn’t really know any of the high diners so a family restaurant was probably her only choice. Hearing a murmur and a slight shifting sound from the couch, SinB looked up to find Sojung fidgeting in her sleep. Figuring that eating properly then telling Sojung to sleep early was the better choice than to eat at a weird time and miss the opportunity to take Sojung out before her schedule would be filled up again with classes and her work.

“Unnie?”

She sat down besides Sojung and gently shook her arm.

“Unnie wake up.”

Sojung grumbled a little and turned away from SinB, how cute.

“Unnie, let’s go grab dinner before it’s too late. Unnie?”

Opening her eyes slowly, Sojung groaned at the dimness around them. SinB hadn’t any lights since her return and because she initially didn’t want to wake Sojung up, leaving them in the early evening dim from the windows by the kitchen.

“Unnie?”

“Hm?”

“Would you like to go out for dinner today?”

Sojung lifted her head finally and looked to her left, finding SinB extremely close, though it was just her perspective. SinB wasn’t actually all that close, Sojung was still kind of groggy from her nap.

“U-um yeah.”

Standing up quickly, Sojung shook her head and rubbed her face a little to wake herself up. Seeing her sleeve reminded her that she was dressed nicely and that she should be looking at SinB’s reaction, though she supposed that she probably missed SinB’s reaction since, she had found her when she was asleep.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Um, the nearby family restaurant?”

“Sure.”

That meant a sit down place with hot food, unlike the cafeteria defrosted stuff, nice. Grabbing her phone and wallet off the table, Sojung casually placed them into her pockets and looked at SinB who was still seated on the couch. Her eyes seemed to be looking lower on Sojung’s body.

“What’s wrong?”

“N-nothing!”

Sojung grinned a little, she could’ve sworn that SinB was looking at her legs. Leaning over a little and ruffling SinB’s hair a little, Sojung chuckled.

“I thought I was the one who just woke up.”

“Th-that’s not it! And! I’m treating you today…”

Sojung raised her eyebrows and let SinB take her hand to stand up, even though it was unnecessary, but SinB still took it.

“Why? We could just split like usual?”

“Um…I wanted to thank you for…..everything I guess.”

“Hoh, I guess I should order a lot then.”

Booping SinB on the cheek Sojung headed for the door, her confident stride leaving SinB flustered and chasing after her. Sojung didn’t usually walk with her back straight and shoulders confident, she sometimes walked with her shoulders drawn in and her head down. But tonight, she was like a different person, but SinB knew that this wasn’t Sojung being Sowon. Or maybe it was between? If that was so, then it made her happy. Instead of being completely considerate as her roommate, or as fashionable and bold as her famous persona, Sojung was relaxing in her own self, not being too worried about being either. Or maybe she was doing this on purpose to make SinB nervous.

SinB quietly swallowed her nervousness.

 

Was it just her? Or was everyone looking this way?

SinB sipped her glass of water nervously and did her best to ignore just about every waiter, every customer’s gaze as they all took interest in Sojung’s appearance. Why Sojung? Because it definitely wasn’t because of herself.

“Is your throat dry?”

“Huaw! Uh no, I’m just a little…yea maybe it’s dry.”

========================

I did ittttt

next time: if Sojung's doing the pushing, will SinB fall? Or will she resist? Will there be a little bit of alcohol?

I'm still sleepy :P