The First Time

I Saw You From Across The Room

His face hit the pavement hard as he was wrestled to the ground and promptly cuffed by the female officer. Making sure she was steady on her feet before she stood up, she took great delight in yanking him onto his feet and was satisfied when he stumbled and almost fell, the newly acquired scratch on his cheek a reward for his crime. Jeongyeon couldn't abide any crime as a cop but least of all could she see how beating up a poor defenseless person in a dark alleyway was in any way condoned.

"Sit still and be quiet, make a fuss and you'll be charged with further offences, understood?", her tone meant business and she threw him into the back seat of the patrol car and slammed the door after him. Turning to her colleague, she ordered him to drive the offender to the station whilst she took a statement from the victim. Nodding in awknowledgement, her fellow officer got in the driver's seat and pulled off with his lights blaring.

Turning to the victim who was now wearing Jeongyeon's coat for warmth, she smiled to try to comfort the girl and proceeded to get details of the incident from her. Although scared initially, she seemed to relax a little after the perpetrator had been taken away and she told Jeongyeon every detail of the attack. Noting everything down, she handed a business card over and stood with her untl a taxi came to take her home. Waving her off as she stood with her coat over her arm, the walk back would be long but worth it to know she had helped the woman out.

"YAH! YOO JEONGYEON WAKE YOUR LAZY UP! THERE'S SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU!!", Jeongyeon scowled as she opened her eyes and heard her sister's piercing voice which would sure wake the entire neighbourhood. Getting up sleepily, she walked over to her bedroom door and shuffled into the living room in her underwear and a long t-shirt, rubbing her eyes as she saw Nayeon.

Grabbing her hand and walking back to the bedroom before anyone could say anything, she avoided eye contact with her sister who was now making a smoothie very loudly just to annoy her. Clicking the door behind them as they entered the messy room, Nayeon blushed a little, she had never been in Jeongyeon's room and she had certainly never seen her so undressed before.

Waiting by the door politely, she smiled before speaking quietly. "Won't your sister wonder what we're doing in here?, should I wait outside your room instead until you get dressed?". Jeongyeon laughed at her naivety and held her hand, kissing her lips softly before stepping to the side of Nayeon and signalling for her to be silent whilst she listened out for the noise to stop before banging on the wall rhythmically and ily. Nayeon had to hold her giggles as they heard her sister stamp otu of the house in disgust before they both collapsed onto the bed and began the real version of the act they had supposedly just been doing against the wall moments ago. Nayeon was nervous and Jeongyeon could tell, but rather than make fun of her, she caressed her cheek and comforted her with a few words.

"Don't worry, we'll take it slow baby, tell me if you want to stop ok?, I love you".