R.S.V.P

I Saw You From Across The Room

"Just one more minute Kang-Dae please, Mommy is exhausted already. I'll change you in a minute but since you were born, mommy needs to pee a lot more so be patient baby boy.", Taeyeon heard Tiffany over the monitor and grinned as she lifted her son out of his crib and onto the changing table, she was no expert at changing him and she wasn't as fast as Tiffany but she was happy if she could ease the burden for her just a little. Finishing up, she carried Kang-Dae into the living room and sat with im on the sofa, putting on some gentle soothing music to lull him back to sleep. Tiffany ambled into the room drowsily and smiled sleepily as Taeyeon carefully stood up and carried their son to her, putting a hand on Tiffany's shoulder and turning her slowly walked her back to the bedroom. Tiffany wasn't awake enough to resist and so minutes later she was snoring silently as she fell back asleep and the covers were pulled back over her gently, Taeyeon pulled the door gently closed behind her as she resumed her seat on the sofa and watched Kang-Dae's eyelids droop until all that moved on him was his tiny chest rising and falling as he too slept like his mother.

It was almost impossible to be quiet whilst making breakfast but Jeongyeon winced through every little sound from the coffee machine to the popping of the toaster as she made her way to the sofa and sat down, her eyes darting momentarily to the closed bedroom door where she had deposited a heavily sleeping Nayeon hours before. Biting into her toast, she heard a key in the lock and shushed her sister as she entered at her usual inconsiderate volume level. "Oh shush yourself!, anyway, there was a letter for you in the mail box. Here, pabo!", her sister flung an envelope at her and it landed with a dull thud onto her toast crumb filled plate as Seungyeon slammed her bedroom door. Jeongyeon cursed silently and frowned as she put the plate on the table in front of her and stood up as she heard her bedroom door open, Nayeon stood there in one of Jeongyeon's long shirts and rubbed her eyes as she shuffled into the room. Walking over to her, Jeongyeon's arms wrapped around sleepy Nayeon and the both of them sat back on the sofa. "Your sister is so noisy. Ooh, a letter, who's it from?.", Jeongyeon had completely forgotten her mail which lay abandoned on the sofa beside Nayeon.

Opening the envelope carefully, she slid the thin card out and read the embossed golden lettering aloud, her eyes left the page only when she had read every word and her eyes met Nayeon's with excitement which was immediately mirrored in her girlfriend's face. The card slid to the floor as both girls embraced and bounced up and down happily on their knees. Glinting in the daylight seeping in through the window opposite, the lettering on the front of the card clearly read: You are cordially invited to the wedding of Miss Kim Taeyeon and Miss Tiffany Hwang.