Busy Mornings

I Saw You From Across The Room

Mao climbed up onto the chair and onto Nayeon's pillow as she slept, soundlessy he made his way over to the human who owned the apartment and settled himself on her pillow. Hissing loudly he was startled as he was almost crushed in his sleep by her head and sheapologised sleepily to him as she picked him up and held him close, he couldn't blame her for long because he loved her and she loved him as much as they both loved Nayeon so all was forgiven as he mewed happily between his two friends.

Jeongyeon watched him fall back asleep and smiled as she got out of bed slowly and went to make breakfast. It was a good job her sister was away for a few more days still because for one thing, she was enjoying not having to wear any clothes around the place and she hadn't yet thought of how to broach the subject of Mao to her. She stood waiting for the coffee machine to finish as she warmed up a pan and put in some oil to make eggs and bacon. The toaster popped moments later just as the coffee wa finished brewing and she picked out the two rounds of toast whilst cursing under her breath at the heat, dropping them onto the plate clumsily and turning her attention to the coffee, pouring it slowly as she hummed to herself.

Nayeon crept into the room as the smells of breakfast wafted past her and she watched from the sofa as Jeongyeon made eges and bacon together in the same frying pan, the smell made Nayeon's stomach rumble as Jeongyeon arranged everything on the plate adn she tried to cover the sound by clearing niosily. Jeongyeon turned to see Nayeon, again in one of her long t-shirts, curled in a comfortable sitting position on the sofa, she smiled as she picked up the tray on which now sat the plate of food and a cup of coffee all for her girl.

"Babies aren't supposed to poop this much young man!, your mommy went to the store and you waited didn't you?, I know you did...but how can I stay mad at that cute smile?, oh here she is now, hello mommy, this little monster waited for you to leave before he exploded poop everywhere.", Tiffany chuckled as she wrinkled her nose at the smell as soon as she walked in, sure enough, there was Taeyeon, covered in any kind of garbage bag she could find in a kind of makeshift hazmat suit to change their son.

Putting her shopping bags down, she walked over and pecked her on the cheek as she watched the completion of Kang-Dae's daiper change and the removal of toxic waste to the bin, much spraying of air freshener ensued and Taeyeon ripped off her plastic outfit to reveal a smart tailored suit underneath. Tiffany picked her son up and wolf whistled Taeyeon as she rushed out to work, a quick peck on the lips for Tiffany and a head peck for Kang-Dae was all she managed before leaving.

"Hello little guy, thanks for waiting to mess for mommy, I looooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, yes I do!", Kand-Dae giggled as he was jiggled about and played with by Tiffany as they started their day of much needed one-on-one fun.