An Important Date

I Saw You From Across The Room

"Kim Taeyeon, sit down now, you're making me anxious and it's not good for the baby!", Tiffany was unusually snippy today but who could blame her, she was at her most recent scan and waiting for the nurse to call her in, Taeyeon was pacing, she hated hospitals and everything that went with them but she wanted to be there for the whole process from conception to delivery so she paced and paced until she had trampled all over Tiffany's very last nerve and sat down like a sulky child waiting to be seen by the principle for bad behaviour.

"Miss Hwang?, come through please", the nurse smiled politely and Tiffany shot Taeyeon her best 'you better sit still whilst we're in there' look and they both followed the older woman into the room.

Jeongyeon was watching tv whilst she prepared food for her first date with Nayeon and she laughed along with the hosts as they made fools of themselves as usual but it was for a different reason that her laugh was more enthusiastic than usual and more frequent. For the first time in her life, Yoo Jeongyeon was in love, even though they had never even kissed and had only known each other a few days, every time she looked at the cute girl who always ordered an iced americano and sat facing the counter, her heart leapt and she felt the realism in every line of the few love songs she'd ever listened to.

"Aish, Jeongyeon, be careful, don't cut yourself or you'll end up in hospital and have to cancel on that poor girl. Clumsy pabo!", Seungyeon smirked as she checked her reflection once more in the mirror before leaving the house. Geez her sister could be annoying but she was right, Jeongyeon really should concentrate when cutting the gimbap. Nayeon would murder her if she was late or didn't even turn up, but she'd be even more annoying as a worry wart by her side as she got stitches.

There was a knock at the door and she put the knife down, turning the tv off, she was confused as to who it could be. Maybe her sister had forgotten the door code or maybe there was a delivery due. Reaching the door, she opened it slowly and smiled, stood on the other side was a beaming Nayeon, she held out a box of drinks and almost pushed past jeongyeon to get inside. Before she knew what she was doing, Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon and pulled her body against her own, grinning in her brashness, she kissed her lips slowly, closing her eyes and feeling Nayeon melt into her and time stopped in their little world.