The Move

I Saw You From Across The Room

"Watch where you're going dummy!, almost spilled my coffee, sheesh!", Jeongyeon smirked at her sister's anger as she backed into the apartment and incidentally into her annoyed sister. Arms laden with boxes and her back already aching, she laughed as she felt her sister squeeze past, Nayeon was in the bedroom sorting through Jeongyeon's things and making space for her own things.

Opening the door just in time to let Jeongyeon stumble in, she smiled as the boxes were dropped haphazardly onto the bed and quickly opened by and eager Nayeon who was still excited about moving in. Pushing the boxes onto the floor because she knew nothing inside was breakable, she rolled around on the bed and pouted for a tired looking Jeongyeon to join her but was unsuccessful as her girlfriend turned and went to collect yet another small pile of boxes and bags, how much did Nayeon own?.

There was a yelp and a very loud curse word flew through the air as Jeongyeon tripped over a small unseen hole ridled box on her way to the bedroom. The box which her toes had nudged sideways began to softly meow and Jeongyeon looked from it to Nayeon and back in a questioning sort of way, Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon and came to collect the box, pecking Jeongyeon on the cheek as she took it into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

Putting her boxes down, Jeongyeon sat down next to Nayeon and watched as she opened the box and reached inside. Seconds later she pulled out a tiny ginger kitten which mewed happily as she it, Jeongyeon was about to say something as the kitten looked at her and her outstretched hand lovingly silencing her immediately and melting her heart just a little.

"You didn't tell me you had a kitten babe, what is it called?, mianhae I don't know if it's a boy or a girl so I said it.", Nayeon smiled and offered her kitten to Jeongyeon to hold, she grabbed the kitten awkwardly and held it close as it bagan to her cheek, Nayeon giggled and watched the two before remembering to answer Jeongyeon's question.

"Oh, his name is Mao.", Nayeon smiled and Mao's head as he fell asleep on Jeongyeon who watched him before realising his name's meaning, she looked at Nayeon and grinned. Putting him down gently on the bed, she shuffled closer to Nayeon and kissed her lips deeply, cupping her face as she looked into her girlfriend's eyes smiling.

"You called you cat cat?, only you Im Nayeon, only you."