Back To Work

I Saw You From Across The Room

The drive home was short which Taeyeon was thankful for, she loved her family but there was only so much coddling and baby talk she could take and so she sighed with relief as Tiffany pulled into their driveway 45 minutes later and proceeded to unbuckle her son's car seat straps. "Come on, let's get you inside for your nap huh?", Taeyeon smiled as she watched Tiffany lead the way inside and followed after she made sure to lock the car.

"I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired Tiff, I mean I love my family but they always leave me exhausted, i'm going to fix some food and then sleep before I go into work.", Taeyeon yawned and walked sluggishly to the kitchen as Tiffany watched her go, she had just put Kang-Dae down for his nap and was tying her hair up as she pulled on her favourite comfy sweater. No matter what she wore, Taeyoen always thought Tiffany looked like a model and she felt lucky to have her, washing out the rice cooker as she thought this, she felt arms around her waist and heard tiffany's whispered voice in her ear.

"I think i'll join you if you don't mind honey?, not the work part but the eat and sleep part. I have the baby moniter on my hip and I really miss spending time with you just the two of us.", although she wasn't facing her, Taeyeon could hear the tired almost pleading tone in her girlfriend's voice as she washed new rice to cook. As she dried the rice a little and put it into the cooker, she set the timer and leaned her head back a little so that Tiffany's lips were closer to her ear and she could feel the warm breath caress her neck.

The darkness had enveloped the cafe so closely that as she looked out of the vast window, Jeongyeon couldn't make out even the nearest building across the street, she yawned and finished wiping the counter as the last of her fellow employees left for the night and she threw the rag back under the counter and away from her line of sight. Rubbing her eyes in desperation of trying to wake herself up a little, she glanced over at Nayeon's table and smiled to herself as she saw the cute girl fast asleep with her head resting on her folded arms.

Sitting down quietly opposite her, Jeongyeon leant forward and rested her chin on her own folded arms, her nose was inches away from Nayeon's and she silently giggled as she moved to peck her nose softly. Nayeon opened her sleepy eyes slowly and looked across the table, she felt as though she had awoken from a dream only to find herself in another dream as Jeongyeon's perfect face was now very close to hers. "Oh, are you finished?, i'm sorry I fell asleep Jeongie..", her voice trailed off as she fell back asleep and she remained so as she was very gently lifted into Jeongyeon's arms and carried home.