Distracted

I Saw You From Across The Room

"Ouch!, what the hell Momo?!", Nayeon's ankle stung with in the aftermath of Momo's kick and she scowled at her friend, mostly she was mad that her daydrem had been interrupted but she let her eyes wander across to his table just in time to see Taeyeon shake his hand again and stand up to go back upstairs. Seconds later he was gone and Nayeon sighed very loudly, forgetting Momo was there.

"What has gotten into you Nayeon?, you never act like this, even if you like someone.", she could hear the slight note of concern that was ever present in Momo's voice when her friends were acting out of the ordinary. Smiling with the memory of her drem boy, Nayeon placed her hand on Momo's which had been resting on the table and reassured her that everything was fine, she didn't need to worry since that was probably the only time she'd ever see him. It was a sad realisation that made her frown slightly but she immediately smiled again in fear of more inquiry from Momo.

Taeyeon was halfway up the stairs when she was accosted by Tiffany who was gripping the banister hard, she was panting and had lost all the colour in her face. The hand that wasn't keeping her upright was cradling her stomach and their baby as she shuffled one step at a time down towards Taeyeon. When they were level, face to face almost, Taeyeon smiled and put her arm around her very pregnant girlfriend before manouvering so that she could help her down the remaining few steps.

"What are you doing coming down alone?, i'll have to put a gate up at the top of the stairs so you don't repeat this. I love you but you frustrate me so much, you need to be relaxing off of your feet so that this little one is comfortable and doesn't try to rush out two months early. Come on, i'll drive you home since i'm done with the interview and it's quiet downstairs."

Tiffany loved Taeyeon and how this pregnancy had shown her that she'd be as caring a parent as she was in her everyday life to even the most random of strangers and so she hobbled along with her support as they made their way through the cafe and out to the car where she sat down and waited to be chauffeured home.

Nayeon and Momo watched as Taeyeon came down and through the cafe, of course she knew both Taeyeon and her friend Tiffany well but Momo was looking at the pair with confusion which made Nayeon grin to herself as she finished her drink and told Momo she was ready to go. Standing up and pushing their chairs in, Nayeon paid for the drinks and they left after thanking the woman who had served them.

"Who was that with the owner before?, the pregnant girl. Are they sisters?", Nayeon giggled at Momo's question but answered sincerely.

"Oh, Taeyeon is the name of the manager lady and that was her good friend Tiffany, there are some rumours that they're a couple but they're unconfirmed rumours. They would be cute together though", Nayeon smiled at the thought and Momo let the information dribbled through her brain as they walked in the sunshine. Her mind still on that gorgeous boy and his Prince Charming looks, he was so dreamy but would she ever meet him again?, she hoped so but for now she had that one moment encapsulated in her memory forever.