chapter thirty

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a couple of days have passed and thankfully, nothing weird and bad happened and things have been starting to get better around them. as lunch time came by, sakura and minjoo could be seen all over each other, seemingly can't have enough flirting.

 

"do you mind? wonyoung and i are trying to study over here and we couldn't concentrate with you two smooching around." yujin complains, but the cherry blossom only sticks her tongue out as a response.

 

"maybe you should take it somewhere else mate." yena suggests the moment they arrived at the table, with that, the Japanese flips a finger to her friends before pulling her lover out of the cafeteria headed towards an empty classroom.

 

without wasting a second, they immediately attacked each other's lips with desire burning within them. the older pins minjoo against the wall as her naughty little hands begin to explore the latter's frame.

 

sakura's kisses then travels south, but out of nowhere, the beauty's phone started vibrating nonstop, causing them to cease as the younger fishes out her phone to check who dares interrupt the heat of their moment.

 

"who was it?" the grey haired girl asks as she proceeded to plant wet kisses on her lover's neck.

 

"just some weird random number." the brunette answers before brushing her still vibrating phone aside to wrap her arms around sakura's neck. but hearing that, the latter halted and pulls away.

 

"what random number?" she asks with a crease on her forehead and grabs a hold of the goddess's phone and unlocks, a series of threat messages greeted her the instant she clicked on the random number's texts.

 

"you've been receiving these kind of texts and yet you didn't tell me? what the heck kim are you out of your mind!?" sakura blurted out, taking minjoo by a surprise. all these time she have all her guards down, and she was pissed with herself because of that.

 

"it's nothing, stop overreacting. it's probably just a prank, nothing bad is going to happen to me." minjoo spoke sweetly, assuring the older as she lovingly cups her cheeks and attempted to kiss her frown away but fails when the older broke free.

 

"unless it's not, i'm blocking this number. tell me if something like this ever happens again alright? actually no, just tell me everything." the cherry blossom said almost pleading which confuses the younger but nevertheless, still gave her a nod.

 

"let's go, class is about to start." with that being said, the couple made their way outside as anxiety begins to creep inside the Japanese's brain.

 

the whole time sakura's mind seems to be preoccupied with something else and it is starting to bother minjoo because her lover have been ignoring her ever since she learnt about the threat messages. so with the class busy with math class,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter