Chapter 8

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Triumvirate is taken from the famous academy's name Triumvirate Academy. It used to be an exclusive school where the elites and only the descendants of the three prominent families attend but after an incident a decade ago, they let top 3 schools join in for classes but only the top fifteen of each school.

Tops one to ten will be in one class and eleven to fifteen in one. Luckily for us, our schools are included with the top 3 and we are all included on the top ten. That means we'll be together in one class.

"Why haven't I heard anything about this?" Jisoo's eyes sparkled with delight.

"I know right? Our school hasn't announced anything yet." Being in Triumvirate Academy also means being away from our parents! But we're not allowed to go out in our duration of our stay. The school has their own mall and park for goodness sake! The triumvirate are held randomly so we don't really know who's lucky enough to get to experience it. It is also only eligible for seniors like us. Lucky!

"But seriously, the sauce?" Jennie raised a brow to our neighboring friends.

"Perks of having your parent as a principal." Irene flipped her hair. We looked at each other and squealed.

"How is your top fifteen determined at the start of the school year though?" I turned to wendy who was busy with her phone.

"Our previous grades plus the scores we had for our entrance exam." I shrugged

"So there are no chances for the new kids?" I looked at jennie who also thought about it

"They will still have chance. But probably tops eleven to fifteen unless, they're really smart. But I doubt someone can beat jennie and lisa's tie breaker." Jennie and I always tied on the first place much to our convenience. Our parents won't shut up though, still not satisfied with being tied on the first rank.

"Tell us honestly, you two planned on your answers ahead don't you?" I snorted at rosé's accuse

"Puh-lease. As if we know the questions that comes out." I rolled my eyes and they giggled.

"Don't be so defensive lisa." Yeri giggled.

"I am not. I just don't like being falsely accused." I huffed.

"Ok. Ok." They laughed and I pouted.

"So did you know when they'll ship us to Triumvirate?" I asked, changing the topic.

"In two weeks." Seulgi smirked. I can't help but grin.

"But wait, thisbwill be tougher for us to be in the first rank lisa. I can already hear my mom nagging." Jennie shivered at the

Please log in to read the full chapter