Chapter 30

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I knew it. Every happy time, there will always be consequences. I knew we were just so happy these days that it didn't seem normal.

Jisoo's eye twitched as she sent glares to luna was it? Who was flirting with yoongi. It's not helping that they are seated at the table in our line of sight.

"Lisa, you're breaking the fork." I clicked on my tongue as sulli twirled her finger on her hair and seductively leaning on taehyung. My boyfriend!

"Hey there baby girl." Jungkook blocked my view and smirked down at me. Someone send me patience! I am not in the mood to be nice.

"Chaeyoung, you haven't returned my texts." I see chaeyoung grit her teeth in annoyance.

"How about we get out of here?" I turned jungkook who is now beside me.

"I'm sorry. Can't you see I'm studying?" Studying to murder that if she won't stop.

"Come on babe, I can teach you that." He inched closer and I moved away.

"You're invading my personal space." I muttered, glaring at him.

"I like it when you glare. It's fierce." He chuckled but was short-lived when he fell to the ground. Since only half of his as was seating on the chair and half of his body is over the head of the table.

"Sorry. My bad. You were blocking the way." Taehyung didn't look sorry at all. I knew he did that on purpose.

"You're pissing me off." Jungkook stood up and squared up with taehyung.

"I said I was sorry." Jungkook snickered and pushed him.

"Oh I'm sorry too." Taehyung glared at him but before he can take a step. A pair of arms s around his waist, stopping him.

"Save your strength for the curricular activities V." V? V?! Taehyung must've felt my murderous aura that he quickly pried sulli's hands off of him.

"I told you not to call me that and can you stop flirting with me. I just told you have a girlfriend." I took a deep breath after hearing that.

"So? She's not here is she?!" She giggled. The audacity of this ! I was going to stand up when jisoo slammed her hands on the table and abruptly stood up. .

"You're all so noisy! This is the library you know? I thought people here are smart."  Everyone fell silent.

"Thank you!" She sat back down and we all sighed in relief. That also helped me calm down.

"Babe, I'll see you later. Junhoe come on." I rolled my eyes at his endearment and focused on my book.

Please log in to read the full chapter