Chapter 2

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

There's more to what meets the eye.

 

"Hyuuuunggg, wake up!" Taehyung's toddler twin brothers rode on his back and hopped on it, making him groan.

"Bsudbsudehin" he mumbled incoherently, still sleepy.

"Eh? Did he say something?" He hear yoyo ask chanwoo

"Hyung, what?" He smiled when chanwoo cupped his hands to his ear, leaning on his back.

"I said... you're dead!" They squealed and laughed out loud, trying to free from his grasp.

"Rawr!" He tickled and they both tried to pry his hands off them

"Taehyung-ah!" Uh-oh.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He put his hands up in surrender when his mom pointed a spatula at him, carrying his baby sister.

He smiled and quickly kissed his mom's cheeks and his only sisters'.

"You already know our new address right? Some of our things are already there." He scratched his head, forgetting they are moving.

"You forgot we're moving didn't you?! His mom's eyes squinted. He swears moms have superpowers.

"Peace?" He smiled widely but quickly pouted when he earned a smack form his mom

"That's because you never listen!" He pouted

"I'm sure I'll find it. Besides, it's in my friend's neighborhood." He smiled. The only thing he liked about moving is he'll finally be in the same subdivision with suga, kai, and yeol.

"Hurry and take a bath! You'll be late on your first day." He nodded and took his towel, going in the bathroom.

Once he was in he sighed and stared at himself in the mirror.

"Aissh. I hope rumors won't spread in the new school. But then again, I'd prefer it that way." He heaved a sigh and got ready.

 

He received a text from his friends saying they're on their way. Students are already looking at him and whispering to themselves.

"Ah.. it has started." He smirked and brushed his hair and got in.

He was doing fine, with people making way for him. He contemplated whether he should smile at them when someone bumped into him.

He looked at the girl who had fallen on her and was about to help her when heard murmurs. Students are looking at him like he was the one at fault when she's the one who bumped into him and not the other way.

He sighed and walked away instead. He was ready to cry so he needs to find a peaceful place.

Please log in to read the full chapter