Chapter 10

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Can you stop climbing down or up the tree?" I sighed

"Can you stop popping out of nowhere?" I shot back. Didn't have to look to know who it is.

"I was here first." I glared at him.

"What happened to your face anyways? Who did you guys fight this time?" I crossed my arms over my chest. I looked out to the road and my girls aren't here yet.

"You talk as if we're the ones picking up fights. We just defend ourselves and poor helpless animals!" I cocked my hip to the side and put a hand on it.

"Can you atleast learn how to fight before you save helpless animals from stupid people?" He pouted.

He mumbled, "We don't like violence."

"Awee so you don't like me?" I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"What?" His brows furrowed in confusion as he walked towards me.

"You said, you don't like violence." He stopped when we had enough distance

"Violence is my middle name." I smirked but he just tilted his head.

"I thought it was maurer?" I looked up the sky to look for guidance. I have low tolerance for stupidity.

"How did you even take my place?" I huffed in annoyance.

"Take your place?" I glared at him

"Why do you keep on asking stupid questions?!" He put his hands on his pockets and shrugged

"I am genuinely confused and really don't know what you mean." I clicked my tongue and observed him.

"You took my place. I was supposed to be ranked first along with jennie." He nodded slowly.

"Cause I ask questions." Now it's my time to crease my brows from confusion.

"What?" I think I saw the corners of his lips tug up before he answered.

"You asked me how I took your place at the ranking. My answer is because I'm not afraid to ask questions even if people judge my intelligence by doing so." My eye twitched. I'm one of those people.

"Whatever, I'm going to reclaim my place anyway." I flipped my hair and walked towards the road when I heard a familiar roar of engines.

"Do you ways sneak at night?"

I looked back to him and answered. "Speak for yourself."

"I don't sneak. I ask permission that's why I have the keys to our front door." He took out the keys and dangled it so I can see.

"Lucky you." I rolled my eyes and walked away, seeing the girls park and waving at me.

Please log in to read the full chapter