Hate

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For your information, I’m not as good as you think Lee Chaeyeon,”

 

Chaeyeon was speechless. She felt like she did not know the person in front of her.

 

“Eunbi...,”
“The fact that you always get everything pissed me off,” Eunbi said.
“Are you jealous of me?”
“As if. I think I’m done acting fake in front of you. Starting today, I will get everything I want even when it means I have to push you down,”
“Yah Kwon Eunbi. Did you realise what are you saying right now?”
“I did, I’m not stupid. I’m tired of being second, so I will do my way,” Eunbi added.
“So, our friendship...”
“Friendship you say? Bull!”

 

Eunbi smirked one last time and she left Chaeyeon. Tears were falling as she remembered how kind Eunbi was to her. After being friends for two years, Eunbi betrayed her. 

 

“It is useless crying for her,” A voice approached.
“Chaewon...”
“She is like that, she did the same to me,” Chaewon revealed.
“Why did she do that?”
“She don’t like it when someone is above her, she wanted to be on top,”
“So you mean she was like that because she hated the fact that I’m above her?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Kind of, she might look nice but that is only her mask, even though you were friends for years, you still don’t know her that much, the dark side of Kwon Eunbi,”
“Dark side of Kwon Eunbi?” 
“Yep because that was the reason I left her, she overdid,” Chaewon sighed.
“What should I do? I need to help her!”
“Don’t make things worse Chaeyeon. She hate you enough. Just stay away from her,”
“But she is my friend,” Chaeyeon reasoned.
“Friend? You heard her. It was bull. My only advice to you, just stay away,” Chaewon tapped Chaeyeon’s shoulder and leave.
“What am I supposed to do?”

 

= = = = =

 

As soon as Chaeyeon reached the class, everyone stared at her. Eunbi was seen crying on Minju’s shoulder. Both Minju and Yuri glared at her like she had done something really bad.

 

“What is wrong?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Chaeyeon. Why did you do that? Why did you framed Eunbi in front of Miss Kahi?” Yuri asked.
“Me? Framing Eunbi?” Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.
“You told Miss Kahi that Eunbi copied your work when she was only referring to it,” Minju added.

 

Chaeyeon’s ear felt hot. Where did all these stories came from?

 

“Yah Kwon Eunbi!” Chaeyeon anger risen.

 

Chaeyeon looked at the group of people at the back. Yujin, Yena, Hyewon and Sakura. Sakura was looking puzzled. Their eyes met.

 

“Girlfriend, is it true?” Sakura bravely asked.
“No! Kwon Eunbi! What are you trying to do?” Chaeyeon burst.
“You framed me and I almost got fired from the student council,” Eunbi said while crying.
“What? Fired from the council?” Minju was shock.
“YAH KWON EUNBI!”

 

Chaeyeon was about to charge at Eunbi but Yuri tried to hold her back. Soon, Yena and Sakura rushed to help.

 

“KWON EUNBI!! YOU B****!!” Chaeyeon was still trying to attack Eunbi.

 

Eunbi was hiding behind Minju, still crying.

 

“Chaeyeon, calm down!” Yuri shouted.

 

Chaeyeon backed off. She looked at each of her friend face.

 

“Do you all believe her?” Chaeyeon teared up.

 

Nobody was answering. 

 

“Not even you Saku-chan?” 

 

Sakura was dying inside watching Chaeyeon cried. Sakura switched her gaze to Eunbi and that girl, her friend was also crying. 

 

“I should have known!” Chaeyeon said and she stomped out of the class.
“CHAEYEON!”

 

Sakura ran after Chaeyeon.

 

“This is a huge mess. What is happening to our class?” Yujin was shock.

 

Hyewon approached Eunbi which surprised everyone.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, I can’t believe you,” Hyewon said and she also walked out of the class.

 

Yena and Yujin then returned to their seat while Minju and Yuri comforting Eunbi. Yena was anxious. Her heart kept telling her there was something wrong with the whole situation.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura ran after Chaeyeon until they reached the rooftop. Sakura was panting after the long run while Chaeyeon looked fine except she was still crying.

 

“Girl...friend...” 
“Go away. You didn’t trust me right?” 
“I just didn’t know what happened,” Sakura replied.
“I put my trust on you,”

 

Sakura felt like she was hit by an asteroid. That was hurt. Chaeyeon was right. She put her trust in Sakura. Sakura walked closer to Chaeyeon and cupped her face.

 

“I’m sorry...I should have trusted you,” Sakura whispered.
“You...are...mean...,” Chaeyeon was sobbing.
“I’m sorry girlfriend, I’m sorry,”

 

Sakura wrapped her hand on Chaeyeon’s shoulder to hug her. Chaeyeon leaned her head down on Sakura’s shoulder.

 

“I don’t care about the others, at least you should believe me,” Chaeyeon added.
“I trust you girlfriend, don’t be sad. We will go through this together,”

 

Sakura let Chaeyeon cried until she cool down. 

 

After lots of crying and sobbing, Chaeyeon finally settled down and now both of them were sitting side by side leaning on the wall. The sky was moody just like Chaeyeon’s mood and it was cold.

 

“Are you okay now?” Sakura checked on Chaeyeon.
“Bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter