2.10 New Life

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hii-chan! Wonyoung is bleeding!” Nako shouted.

 

Hitomi rushed over to Nako and Wonyoung. Hitomi saw the blood flowing out from Wonyoung’s shoulder. She pulled up Wonyoung’s shirt sleeve and saw a bite mark.

 

“She was bitten by a snake!” 

 

Nako widened her eyes and checked on Wonyoung’s body temperature. Then, she scanned for the heartbeat.

 

“She is not breathing!”


 
Chaewon came over to see what happened. She saw Wonyoung’s face turning pale and at the same time her body was getting cold.

 

“Wonyoung! Wake up!”

 

Hitomi performed CPR and did everything she could but she was too late. 

 

“What is happening here?”

 

Hitomi, Chaewon and Nako turned to the voice behind them only to see Sakura looking all puzzled. Sakura saw the body lying on the floor.

 

“Bunny...”

 

Sakura rushed to Wonyoung and she felt the cold from Wonyoung’s body.

 

“Bunny! Wake up! What happened to you?” Sakura panicked.
“She was bitten by a snake, and we don’t know when, we found her like this when we woke up,” Nako explained.

 

Sakura saw the bite mark and immediately Sakura searched for any medicine from her bag but she could not find any. Tears started flowing from her eyes when suddenly a hand stopped her.

 

“Saku-chan...”

 

Sakura met Chaeyeon’s eyes and she saw Chaeyeon’s teary eyes. 

 

“She is gone,”
“No, girlfriend, bunny is still alive, she is alive,” Sakura cried.
“Saku-chan...”
“SHE IS ALIVE!”

 

Nako started to sob and Hitomi was already crying in Chaewon’s arm. Sakura turned to Wonyoung’s body, she took her hand.

 

“Bunny, unnie is here,”
“Wake up bunny!”
“MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG! WAKE UP!”

 

It was silent for a while until Sakura suddenly raised and turned to Nako.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! ALL YOUR FAULT!”
“Kkura unnie....I’m sorry...” Nako cried.
“I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!”

 

Nako closed her eyes as Sakura was ready to attack her, Nako felt her body was shaking. Someone was shaking her body. 

 

“YABUKI NAKO!”

 

Nako opened her eyes and she saw Wonyoung in front of her, confused.

 

“Wonnie?”
“You had been shouting in your sleep? What are you dreaming of?”

 

Nako rubbed her eyes repeatedly and slowly she sat. It was morning and they were still in the woods.

 

“Wonnie, did you injure somewhere?”
“Me? I’m fine,” Wonyoung checked herself.
“So, it was only a dream,” Nako let out a sighed, feeling all relieved.
“What did you dream about?”
“Just a bad dream...but I’m glad you are fine,”

 

Nako pulled Wonyoung for a hug which startled her.

 

“Nako?”
“Just stay safe okay, and take care always,” Nako whispered.
“I will...”

 

Chaewon watched Wonyoung and Nako from a distance and she smiled lightly. Chaewon thought that Wonyoung is lucky that she has a friend like Nako by her side. Hitomi stared at Chaewon then she looked at the girl Chaewon was looking at, again, her heart broke.

 

“MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG!”

 

Chaewon, Hitomi, Nako and Wonyoung saw Sakura and Chaeyeon running towards them. Behind them were Eunbi and Hyewon who were running slightly, probably out of energy. Wonyoung’s face lightened up as she saw her sister and she sprinted to Sakura. She jumped onto Sakura to hug her and she even lifted Sakura’s up in the air.

 

“Bunny! Are you okay?” 

 

Sakura checked Wonyoung from her hair until her toe. 

 

“Unnie, I’m fine,”
“You are good...” Sakura ruffled Wonyoung’s hair.

 

Sakura then saw Nako who was sitting on the floor and Chaewon on the other side with her leg bandaged. Eunbi and Hyewon rushed to Chaewon and treated her wound while Sakura leaned down to Nako.

 

“Hey kiddo, how are you?”
“Apart from my twisted ankle, I’m good,” Nako replied.
“Let me see your ankle,”

 

Chaeyeon ran a check up on her ankle.

 

“Kiddo, I’m glad you are alive,” Sakura touched Nako’s cheek.
“Unnie...”
“And thank you for taking care of my Bunny,”
“No, Wonnie is the one who helped me,” Nako said.
“I know, but you too did your best and stay by her side,”

 

Soon, the rescue team arrived with Miss Kahi. Sakura, Chaeyeon, Hyewon and Eunbi were scolded by Miss Kahi for sneaking out of the camp. All of them returned to the camp except for Chaewon who was sent to the hospital for treatment. Hitomi followed Chaewon. 

 

After the long day, and of course after passing put the next six hours, Sakura joined her classmate around the bonfire. Sakura sat next to Chaeyeon and leaned her head on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. Wonyoung and Nako were still sleeping. 

 

“Still tired?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Not really....”
“Is there anything you need?”
“I need you,” Sakura whispered.

 

Chaeyeon blushed and she fanned her face. Across them, Yujin and Minju were watching along with Eunbi and Hyewon.

 

“You whipped couple, get a room!” Eunbi shouted and the others laughed.
“Such a distraction, let’s go somewhere quite,”

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon away from the crowd, heading to the lake nearby. They walked holding hand, enjoying the beautiful night sky. They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter