2.4 Real Mess

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you mind explaining about this?”

 

Sakura saw the profile Eunbi was holding. It was hers. Sakura closed the door and took a step closer to Eunbi.

 

“Eunbi...”
“Don’t lie to me Sakura,” Eunbi warned.
“Okay, first of all, whatever you saw is true,” Sakura stated.
“It doesn’t make sense, what is your intention?”
“I just don’t like attention,” 
“Then lying about your grade helped?” Eunbi asked.
“Well, a bit. At least you guys never thought if me as a competitor,”
“No wonder SNU knew you!”
“About SNU, it’s not like I wanted to go there,”
“But still, you are our school top student, that makes Chaeyeon second,” Eunbi replied.

 

Sakura gasped at the mention of Chaeyeon’s name. 

 

“Chaeyeon didn’t know about this right? You rank first since you step inside the school, you just messed the school system!” Eunbi was getting furious.
“It won’t affect the school system, trust me, in the school system it stayed the same, it will change in my personal profile only,” Sakura explained.
“Then you will keep doing this?”
“I don’t know...”
“You look down on us that much don’t you?” Eunbi asked, sharp.
“Eunbi...It’s not like that, I just hate attention,”
“Nonsense, you must be laughing while we fought to get that first spot don’t you?”
“Eunbi, please, I don’t want to make it worse,” Sakura begged.
“What are you going do about Chaeyeon? She is working hard for SNU and with all this thing, what will happen to her?”
“Please, just don’t tell anyone about this,” 
“Sakura, this is a serious matter, you can’t hide this thing from everyone,” 
“I know, just give me some time, I will tell everyone myself, please Eunbi?” Sakura begged.

 

Eunbi sighed. She put the profile back into the drawer.

 

“You better settle this thing fast before it gets worse,”
“I will, thank you Eunbi,” Sakura was relieved.
“But, seriously Kkura, what you did hurt my pride,” Eunbi scoffed and left the room.

 

Sakura leaned in the wall, squeezing her forehead.

 

“I really messed things up,”

 

= = = = =

 

Hyewon was on her way to cafe when she saw Eunbi going up to the rooftop. She was hesitating whether to follow Eunbi or go to the cafe. Her stomach had been growling for some time calling for food but looking at Eunbi’s expression earlier, she knew something bothered Eunbi. 

 

“I guess I like her more than food,”

 

Hyewon stopped and made a u-turn to the rooftop. She climbed the stairs slowly because she was afraid. Well, Eunbi ignored her since they fought the other day. Eunbi did not answer her call nor talking to her. So, thats mean Eunbi is mad at her. Hyewon pushed the door slow and peeked first. She scanned around and she saw Eunbi standing at the corner, facing the school field, lost in thought. Hyewon gathered her courage and took step by step to Eunbi. 

 

“Ehem...” 
“Get lost. I want to be alone,” Eunbi said.
“I don’t want to,” 
“I’m not in the mood right now, so please leave,” Eunbi added.

 

Hyewon then slid her hand through Eunbi’s waist to backhug her. She leaned her chin on Eunbi’s shoulder. Eunbi did not respond. She was standing stiff.

 

“I’m sorry,” Hyewon whispered.

 

Eunbi remained silent. She was still in her own thought. Hyewon was getting nervous but she was still hugging Eunbi tight. Suddenly, a loud growled was heard. Hyewon widened her eyes as that sound came from her stomach. 

 

“Crap,”

 

But to Hyewon surprise, she heard Eunbi giggled.

 

“Are you laughing at me?” Hyewon innocently asked as she let Eunbi go.

 

Eunbi turned and face Hyewon. She laughed at Hyewon panicked emotion which was emotionless.

 

“You are hungry aren’t you?”

 

Hyewon touched her stomach and she nodded.

 

“Why didn’t you eat then?”
“Because I saw you and I want to apologise to you,” Hyewon replied.
“So I am more important than your food?”
“Yes...”
“Should I be happy about that?”
“You should. You are on my top list, higher than food,” Hyewon assured her.
“But what you said the other day, hurts me a lot,”
“That’s why I said I’m sorry, please forgive me, I’m an idiot,” Hyewon pleaded.
“Hmm...should I forgive you?” Eunbi  asked teasingly.
“Yessssss,”
“Okay, I forgive you only if...” Eunbi paused.
“If what? Tell me! I will do anything!”
“Only if you agree to hug me now,”
“You don’t even have to ask,”

 

Hyewon pulled Eunbi and hugged her tight. Eunbi leaned her head on Hyewon’s shoulder while her hand wrapped on Hyewon’s waist.

 

“I miss you Kang Hyewon,”
“I miss you too,”

 

= = = = =

 

Yena was eating with Juri at the cafe when she saw Yuri entered with Minju. Her attention immediately fixed to that hamster like human. She remembered about what happen that night. Yuri confessed and kissed her.

 

“Love? Are you okay?” Juri asked.
“Yeah...I’m fine,” Yena snapped and took a sip on her drink.
“You looked distracted lately, is everything okay?”
“Everything is fine, maybe I’m just tired,” Yena replied.
“Are you maybe hiding something from me?”

 

Yena almost choke on her food at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter