2.9 Lost

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened too fast that Chaewon barely remembered what happened. Chaewon and Hitomi also fell off the waterfall. Chaewon was stuck under the strong wave of the waterfall but Hitomi saved her and pulled her to the side. Chaewon coughed and spilled out lots of water which she drank when she was drown inside the water.

 

“Unnie....are you okay?” Hitomi asked in concerned as she patted Chaewon’s back.
“I’m fine...”

 

Chaewon searched around for Nako and Wonyoung.

 

“Unnie...look! Wonyoung!”

 

Chaewon saw Wonyoung was pulling Nako out of the water and Nako was unconscious. Wonyoung then repeatedly performed a CPR on Nako.

 

“Yabuki Nako! Wake up!”

 

Wonyoung did everything but Nako remained unconscious. Wonyoung performed the mouth to mouth resuscitation blowing air into Nako’s lungs.Wonyoung kept doing it until Nako coughed, spilling water from . 

 

“Nako!”

 

Wonyoung hugged her and Nako was still dizzy. Chaewon was relieved and as she tried to stand up, she immediately fell down but Hitomi caught her.

 

“Unnie! What happened?”

 

Chaewon pulled her right pant up and she saw her leg was bleeding. Hitomi ripped the lower parts of her shirt, revealing her abs and she tied the piece of cloth onto Chaewon’s leg.

 

“That would help to stop the bleeding, at least for a while,” Hitomi said.
“But, your shirt,”
“Don’t worry, I’m going to be okay,”

 

On the other side, Wonyoung was still worried about Nako. 

 

“Nako...can you stand?” 
“I think I twist my left ankle, it hurts,” Nako rubbed her left ankle.
“Hop on to me, I will carry you,”
“But Wonnie,”
“Come on Nako, you can’t even walk like that,”

 

Nako jumped onto Wonyoung’s back and Wonyoung carried her to meet Chaewon and Hitomi. Chaewon was holding onto Hitomi to walk. It hurts but she could not ask Hitomi to carry her.

 

“What happened to Nako?” Hitomi asked.
“She twisted her ankle, I don’t think she can walk,” Wonyoung answered as she put Nako down slowly and checked on her ankle.
“Chaewon unnie? You injured your leg?” Nako saw the blood on Chaewon’s leg.
“Yeah, it’s not serious,”
“It looks bad, how did you get hurt, dummy,” Wonyoung blurted out.
“Hey, forget about it, now let’s think how to find help first,” Chaewon replied.
“Maybe if we follow this river, it will lead us to somewhere,” Hitomi suggested.
“Good idea, shall we go?”

 

Wonyoung instructed Nako to get on her bed while Hitomi helped Chaewon to walk. Wonyoung lead the way with Chaewon and Hitomi followed after.

 

“I’m sorry for this,” Wonyoung whispered.
“Hey Wonnie, it’s not your fault alone, it’s mine too,” Nako said as she leaned her head on Wonyoung’s shoulder.
“If we followed them, this wouldn’t happen,”
“Wonnie, stop blaming yourself okay,” Nako patted her head.
“Sorry you almost get killed because of me too,”
“One more sorry and I will bite your ear,” Nako warned.
“Okay...but...”
“But?”
“You are heavy,” Wonyoung laughed.
“Yah!” 

 

Nako wanted to jump off but Wonyoung hold tight onto her.

 

“Stay, I can carry you,” Wonyoung ordered and Nako obeyed, leaning her head on Wonyoung’s right shoulder again.

 

Chaewon felt the pain at every step she took but she tried her best to stay composed. She did not want to burden the younger girl who was already had a hard time supporting her.

 

“Unnie, you are sweating, are you okay?” Hitomi asked.
“I’m fine, let’s keep walking,”

 

= = = = =

 

The camp were in chaos when the instructor told them the four girls fell off a waterfall. Sakura almost fainted when she heard Wonyoung was one of them. Miss Kahi told them to stay calm and stayed ar the camp.

 

“I NEED TO FIND MY SISTER!” Sakura shouted.
“Sakura! It’s getting dark! You cannot go into the woods!” Miss Kahi said.
“But Wonnie, Nako, Chaewon and Hitomi are there, they are in danger!”
“I doubt Nako is alive, she can’t swim,” Juri randomly said.

 

Sakura raged, went to Juri and punched her on the face. Juri fell on the floor. When Sakura was about to charge again, Chaeyeon and Yena rushed to pull Sakura away from Juri. 

 

“How dare you say that! You psycho !” Sakura cursed.

 

Juri stood, wiped the blood from her lips and scoffed.

 

“Juri, back to your tent! NOW!” Miss Kahi ordered.

 

Juri glared at Sakura and then to Yuri, smiled evilly and went to her tent. 

 

“Everyone back to your tent, we will start our search and rescue tomorrow morning,”

 

The students bowed and went to their tent, Chaeyeon pulled Sakura back to the tent even though she refused. Chaeyeon zipped the tent and placed Sakura to sit on the floor. Chaeyeon sat in front of her.

 

“Saku-chan...”
“Don’t start, I’m not in the mood,” Sakura said.
“We will go find them, but not now, later, when everyone asleep,” Chaeyeon added.
“Really?”
“Yes, I’m worried about them too, but now let’s pretend to sleep and sneak out later,”
“I’m really worried about Bunny,”
“Chaewon is there right? She will protect them,”
“Thanks girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter