2.14 Bread, Her and Love : A SsamBbang Story

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bread, Her and Love : A SsamBbang Story

 

It was a beautiful morning. Chaewon opened her eyes and rose up from her bed. She looked at the calendar.

 

“It’s d-day!”

 

Chaewon made up her bed and went to the window. She peeked outside and a smile was curve on her lip when she saw her favourite girl outside, ready for school. Her pretty neighbour looked so cute in that school uniform. Hitomi was in grade 12, final year in high school while Chaewon was in her second year in Yonsei. Hitomi looked up to Chaewon’s window and waved at her. Chaewon waved back as they exchanged smile. Chaewon waited until Hitomi disappeared from her sight before she went to prepare herself.

 

After shower, Chaewon grabbed her scooter key and went to bakery. Chaewon bought some bread and a cake and drove to the stationary store. After buying some colour paper and other stuff, she went back home. She locked herself in the room and start preparing. Actually, Chaewon wanted to congratulate Hitomi for winning the Excellent award at school. She planned to surprise Hitomi later. 

 

“This is hard!”

 

Chaewon put the scissor down and leaned back on her bed. Her room was in a mess. She tried to make a heart but failed miserably. 

 

“I can’t give up!”

 

Chaewon cut another paper and another one and goes on until she got tired out. 

 

“I need help,” Chaewon thought to herself and started scrolling through her contact. She found the exact person whom she thought might helped.

 

= = = = =

 

Hitomi was frustrated at the text she just received. Chaewon told her that she would not be able to pick her up because she had something to do. Hitomi lie her head down on the table. 

 

“Chaewon unnie is so busy,”

 

Just then, Hitomi felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Nako smiling at her.

 

“Hii-chan, what’s wrong?:

 

Instead of answering, Hitomi let out a sigh.

 

“Chaewon unnie again?”

 

Hitomi nodded. Nako took a seat next to Hitomi.

 

“Tell me what did she do now? I thought you guys are doing well,” 
“She is so busy these days, we barely met and even today she could not make it,” Hitomi explained.
“I’m sure the thing she is doing now is very important, she will make up to you later,” Nako assured.
“I hope so,”

 

The school ended and Hitomi walked lazily to the school gate. Her face brightened up when she saw Chaewon at the gate. She wanted to run to her but she stopped when she saw Wonyoung getting on it. Chaewon and Wonyoung on a bike together, leaving the school. Hitomi froze. Something broke. Her heart broke.

 

= = = = =

 

Hitomi locked herself in her room. She tried to forget what she saw but yet she failed. The image of Wonyoung running to Chaewon kept replaying. Hitomi decided to send a text message to Chaewon, asking her out. She received a reply shortly after,

 

“Sorry, I have something to do,”

 

Hitomi threw her phone aside and lie down on her bed. She covered her face with a pillow and slowly, she started crying.

 

= = = = =

 

“You are hopeless!”

 

Wonyoung was frustrated when again, Chaewon failed to cut a proper heart shape.

 

“This is why I ask for your help!”
“I’m glad I stop liking you, you are such a disappointment!” Wonyoung mumbled as she took the crushed paper from Chaewon hand.
“So mean just like Kkura!”
“Because she is my sister and we share the same blood,” Wonyoung added, cold.
“You are so mean towards me, but still you want to help me,”
“It is because Hii-chan is my friend and I want her to be happy,” Wonyoung replied.
“Hmm...anyway, is there anyone you like?” 
“Just do your work, don’t bother me!” Wonyoung suddenly blushed.
“There is someone...,” Chaewon teased.
“Yah!”

 

Wonyoung threw a rolled paper at Chaewon. Chaewon avoided it out of reflex.

 

“You stop or I will leave!” Wonyoung threatened.
“Okay okay sorry...,”

 

They were silent for a few minute.


“Is it Nako?”

 

Wonyoung gave Chaewon a death glare and Chaewon immediately surrendered,

 

“Ok fine...I won’t tease you again,”

 

With that, they continued decorating again. Chaewon thought that Wonyoung was really scary sometime even though she looks like a baby.

 

= = = = =


  
Hitomi finally got out of the house after calming herself down. Luckily her eyes did not swell that bad after crying. Hitomi was watering the plants. She noticed that Chaewon scooter was not in the parking. 

 

“She is not back?”

 

Hitomi let out a sigh and stared at the flower in front of hers. The watering can she held was empty but she still acted like she was watering the plants.

 

“Hii-chan...there is no water coming out from there,”

 

Hitomi flinched when she saw Chaewon’s mom, Mrs Kim across her.

 

“Aunty Kim, hello,” Hitomi put the watering can down and bowed politely.
“What are you thinking dear?”
“Nothing Aunty,”
“Actually, I have something for you, it’s from Chaewon,” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter