Something

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Sakura!”

 

Sakura froze. She saw Chaeyeon smirking at her. Sakura knew she is in trouble.

 

“Hi Chae...” Sakura greeted awkwardly.
“Since when you are allowed to call me Chae?” Chaeyeon raised her voice.
“Hehe...good morning Lee Chaeyeon...” Sakura smiled sneakily but slowly she stepped away from Chaeyeon.

 

Then, Sakura sprinted away from Chaeyeon going the opposite direction.

 

“Not today Sakura!”

 

Chaeyeon ran after Sakura. Sakura tried her best to run but sadly she is not that athletic. Chaeyeon managed to grab her bag after 10 seconds of running. Sakura tried to escape but Chaeyeon’s grip was stronger.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Just to the toilet...” Sakura lied while panting.
“You painted me red yesterday, today I will make sure your hand got red!”

 

Chaeyeon dragged Sakura to Miss Kahi room. Miss Kahi greeted Chaeyeon nicely but she gave Sakura a death glare.

 

“Sakura again?” 
“Yeah...it is always her,” Chaeyeon replied.
“You can leave her here, you can go back to your class,”

 

Chaeyeon bowed to Miss Kahi. Before she left the room, she smirked evilly at Sakura. Sakura sweared she would get her revenge later.

 

“Sakura, what is your reason this time?” Miss Kahi asked.
“My...”
“Your cat died?”

 

Sakura nodded.

 

“You could not sleep last night so you woke up late?” 

 

Sakura nodded again.

 

“Then, this morning your driver was late to pick you up?”
“Woah Miss...you knew!” Sakura was amazed.
“YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME THE SAME THING! I AM NOT FALLING FOR YOUR TRAP AGAIN MIYAWAKI SAKURA!” Miss Kahi shouted.

 

Sakura freaked out. She put her head down.

 

“This is your last warning! One more and I will make sure you got expelled from the school!”
“Sorry Miss,”
“Hands!”

 

Sakura showed her hands. Miss Kahi grabbed her cane and hit Sakura five times. Sakura squealed everytime she got hit but she tried her best to maintain her cool face.

 

“You can go now, remember, last warning!”
“Thank you miss,”

 

Sakura bowed and she left the room. On her way to the class, she looked at her hand. It was red. 

 

“I hate you Lee Chaeyeon! You are going to pay for this!”

 

= = = = =

 

It was PE class when Sakura entered. Everyone was at the gym waiting for the teacher. Sakura had change into her sport attire. Sakura joined her friend.

 

“Hey Kkura...you okay?” Chaewon was worried when she did not see Sakura during the first period.
“I am fine,” Sakura replied but her eyes was locked on Chaeyeon.
“What did she do this time?” Yena asked.

 

Sakura showed her hand.

 

“You got punished by Miss Kahi?” 
“Yeah...and it’s all because of Chaeyeon!” Sakura added.
“Woah...I guess she is still mad about yesterday,” Yujin thought.
“Well, the prank yesterday was quite hardcore actually,” Yena agreed.
“Serve her right! She kept messing with me,”

 

While Sakura had her eyes locked on Chaeyeon, suddenly Chaeyeon turned and she met Sakura eyes.

 

“Does it feel good Sakura?” Chaeyeon asked while smirking.
“You want to try? I can give you one!”
“I will pass that one, I told you I will make sure you got kicked out of the school!” 
“Really? Keep trying because it is not going to happen, loser!” Sakura fought back.
“You are the loser Miyawaki!” Chaeyeon raised from her seat.

 

The others started to feel the tension building between the two. They were getting worried.

 

“I don’t think so. Who got showered by the red paint yesterday? Its you!” Sakura said as she pointed to Chaeyeon

.

Chaeyeon walked towards Sakura. Now, she was only about 1 meter away from Sakura.

 

“Who got scolded by Miss Kahi this morning? It’s the freaking weirdo Miyawaki!” Chaeyeon not losing.

 

Sakura took a step towards Chaeyeon.

 

“Who always cry whenever she get second? Owh...it’s Chaeyeon!” Sakura laughed.
“Shut up Miyawaki!” Chaeyeon getting furious.
“See....you are losing!” 
“F*** you!”

 

Chaeyeon gave Sakura a punch but Sakura managed to avoid it. Sakura shook her head.

 

“Not even close Chaeyeon...” 
“You little...”

 

Chaeyeon sent another punch but again Sakura managed to dodge her attack. Sakura made a fake yawn.

 

“Boring...no skills...” Sakura said.
“YAH!!!”

 

Chaeyeon grabbed Sakura hair and this time Sakura got caught. 

 

“YAH LEE CHAEYEON!” Sakura shouted in pain.
“You crazy b****!!”
“I’m going to kill you Lee Chaeyeon!” Sakura not losing so she also pulled Chaeyeon’s hair.

 

The others sighed and they just sat on the floor. Eunbi, Minju and Yuri continued their talk while Yena, Yujin and Chaewon played with their phone. Hyewon escaped to the cafe already. Sakura and Chaeyeon were still pulling each other hair. They struggled with each other. Suddenly, Sakura tripped. She fell on the floor and she pulled Chaeyeon along with her. Chaeyeon landed on top of her.

 

But, not only Chaeyeon landed on her, Chaeyeon lips also landed on hers.

 

*kiss sound*

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon rolled their eyes as they  met each other eyes while their lips were touching each other.

 

“YAHHHH!!!” Chaeyeon pulled herself away from Sakura and stood.

 

Sakura was still frozen on the floor. 

 

“What just happened?” Sakura asked herself.

 

Chaeyeon wiped her lips repeatedly. Sakura slowly raised. Her heart was beating after that incident.

 

“Did you....did you...” Sakura stuttered while pointing at Chaeyeon.
“SHUT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter