School 2019

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi was seated in the middle of the crowd. The people from ministry was surrounding her. Eunbi kept biting her lip because she was nervous. She was looking for her aunt but she was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Miss Kwon,”

 

Eunbi was called by the bald guy with beard. He looked old.

 

“Yes sir?”
“We received report from the student that you stole examination papers, framing your friend and purposely tried to injure your friend, is it true?”

 

Eunbi gulped. She kept wavering.

 

“I’m asking you again, is it true?”

 

Everyone waited for Eunbi’s answer. 

 

“It’s...”

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Another guy from the ministry entered.

 

“Sorry for interrupting sir, we finished the investigation,” He said.
“So, how is it?”
“Only one student told me that she did the misconduct, the others said no such thing happen”
“How about the victim from the incident?” 
“She is here, she will testify,”

 

Eunbi saw Sakura entered the room and stood next to her. Sakura bowed.

 

“Hello, I am Sakura,”
“Miss, please take a seat,”

 

Sakura sat next to Eunbi. She glanced at Eunbi.

 

“Miss Sakura, please tell me the whole thing, is it true that Miss Kwon tried to injure you? You have nothing to worry because we will protect you,”

 

Sakura smiled.

 

“No, she had nothing to do with the accident. The accident happen because of our own mistake,” Sakura replied.

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes. Sakura was lying.

 

“So Miss Sakura, about the stolen examination paper, do you think Miss Kwon did it?”
“Eunbi you mean? She won’t do that, she always teach us in the class, she is one of the best student in our class, all the reports toward her are false,” Sakura lied again.
“Then why are the student reported her?”
“They must envy her achievement, who reported her? I’m sure it was some haters of hers,” Sakura answered.

 

The bald guy looked convince. 

 

“Okay, thanks for testifying, you may leave,” 

 

Sakura bowed and she even winked at Eunbi before she left the room. The people from ministry started to discuss among themselves. After several discussion, 

 

“Miss Kwon, for now you may go since we have no evidence against you, we will call you back if something come up,”

 

Eunbi raised from her hot seat, bowed and exited the room. She walked straight to the class and she found her friend waiting for her at the hallway.

 

“Guys...” Eunbi teared up.
“Eunbi!”

 

Chaeyeon was the first to run to her and hugged her followed by the others except for Hyewon and Sakura who maintained their coolness.

 

“How was it?” Minju asked.
“They just told me to left, they have no evidence,” Eunbi sobbed.
“That’s great right?” Chaeyeon said as she wiped Eunbi’s tears.
“I owe you guys a lot, thank you,” Eunbi kept crying in her friend embrace.

 

Sakura elbowed Hyewon.

 

“What’s your next move?” Sakura asked teasingly.
“Shut up, just take care of your girlfriend,”
“Move fast before she fell for me again,”
“I will kill you before that,” Hyewon warned.

 

= = = = =

 

A few week passed and Eunbi was found not guilty. The accuser turned out to be Jurina who was obviously trying to drag Eunbi down. Eunbi restored the student council to the original one and Eunbi herself step down from her position and she appointed Chaewon to replace her. Eunbi spent more time bothering Hyewon and following her around. She switched her seat next to Hyewon which left Yena’s alone in front.

 

Talking about Yena, she did not even talk about her Cinderella anymore. She study more and earned a good grade in class. On the other hand, Yuri and Juri both tried to make up to Yena but Yena kept ignoring them. For Yena, now she just want to focus on her study. She believed her true Cinderella will come to her eventually in the future. But, Yuri never give up, everyday she will give Yena a song to express her feeling. Yena acted like she did not care but...yeah...everything started from small things.

 

For Chaewon and Hitomi, they are in a good terms now. Well, Chaewon did her daily routine escorting Hitomi to her house. They sometime ate ice-cream together, playing together and went out together. Until one day,

 

“I like you Chaewon unnie!” Hitomi confessed 
“What did you say kid?”
“I like you more than a friend, I don’t want to be your sister, I want us to be a lover,”

 

Chaewon giggled as she ruffled Hitomi’s hair. 

 

“Hii-chan, you are still too young to date me,”
“No I’m not! I’m a grown up,” Hitomi confidently said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter