Words

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura opened her eyes and she found herself in a strange place. 

 

“Saku-chan!”
“Unnie!”

 

Sakura smiled weakly. Her head hurt so much. There was a bandage on her upper head.

 

“What happened?” Sakura asked.
“You idiot! Why did you save me?” Chaeyeon was tearing up.
“Girlfriend, you would did the same to me,”
“Unnie...I almost had a heart attack there!” Wonyoung said.
“Sorry bunny,”
“The doctor said you are fine, you just need a few days of rest,” Chaeyeon informed.
“When can I be discharged?” Sakura questioned.
“I will ask the doctor,” Chaeyeon left the sibling.
“Unnie...you really love Chae unnie!” Wonyoung was amazed by Sakura’s brave action.
“I told you I love her,”
“But does she love you?” 

 

Sakura paused. She thought for a while. She always expressed her love for Chaeyeon but Chaeyeon never did.

 

“I don’t know,” Sakura looked confuse.
“What?” Wonyoung almost shouted but Sakura signalled her to lower her volume because they were in a hospital.

 

The sibling wanted to talk more but decided to cut it off after Chaeyeon came with the doctor.

 

“How are you feeling Miss Miyawaki?” The doctor checked Sakura.
“I think I’m good,”
“It is a small cut, luckily, you need to be careful next time,” 
“Can I go home?” 
“Sure, get some rest,” 

 

Chaeyeon thanked the doctor. Then, the three girls packed their stuff and get ready to leave. Chaeyeon settled the bill and forced the sibling to ride home with her. They did not talk much in the car. When they reached in front of Sakura’s apartment building, Chaeyeon told her driver to go back home because she said she will just walked home because her house is near. Chaeyeon followed the sibling up to their apartment. Chaeyeon was surprised to see their big penthouse apartment. It was decorated in a modern style and Chaeyeon liked it so much. Chaeyeon helped Sakura to lay on her bed and then she excused herself to meet Wonyoung outside.

 

“Your house is awesome!” Chaeyeon feeling amazed.
“Kkura unnie decorated it, I got nothing to do with it,”
“I really like the decoration, just my style,” Chaeyeon complimented.
“You should get married to Kkura unnie then you guys can build your own house,”

 

Chaeyeon blushed at the sudden suggestion.

 

“Wonyoung...” 
“You like it don’t you?” Wonyoung teased.
“Shut up...I’m going to check on Sakura,”
“Checking on your love?” 

 

Chaeyeon ignored Wonyoung. Wonyoung was having fun teasing her. Chaeyeon knocked on the door and she entered the room. Sakura was sleeping on her bed. Chaeyeon walked closer to Sakura’s bed and slowly sat on it.

 

“Owh girlfriend...” Sakura smiled as she woke up from her nap.
“Are you feeling better?” Chaeyeon was worried.
“Looking at you make me feel better,”
“Saku-chan....” 

 

Chaeyeon grabbed Sakura’s hand slowly and played with her fingers.

 

“Don’t feel bad for me, I did it because I have to, I will do the same to the others,” Sakura said as if she knew what was in Chaeyeon’s mind.
“You got hurt...”
“Hey girlfriend, if you really feel bad, then stay,” 

 

Chaeyeon was startled. She paused.

 

“You can stay here and take care of me, I might need it,” Sakura added.
“Are you that hurt?”
“Yes, it hurt so much here,” Sakura acted like her head was in pain.
“Ok, I will stay,” 
“You can sleep here,” Sakura tapped on the space next to her.
“What?” Chaeyeon was surprised by Sakura’s bold act.
“You need to treat this sick patient,” Sakura pouted .

 

Chaeyeon hesitated for a while but then she slowly lay down next to Sakura. Her heart beats fast when suddenly Sakura slide her hand onto her waist and pulled her closer. Sakura buried her head under Chaeyeon’s neck and snuggled on it. Chaeyeon was stiff. She felt nervous. She did not know what to do. The only thing she could do was slowly patting Sakura’s back.

 

“You smell so good girlfriend,” Sakura whispered.
“Am I?”

 

Sakura just nodded.

 

“You can hug me too because I will stay like this until tomorrow morning,” 
“But Wonyoung,” Chaeyeon tried to reason.
“Don’t worry, she won’t come here,”
“Owh...okay...you need to rest...” 

 

They stayed like that for a while.

 

“Saku-chan?”

 

No response. Chaeyeon looked at Sakura and she found her asleep. Chaeyeon fixed her position to make Sakura comfortable and unexpectedly, Chaeyeon became brave and gifted Sakura a short peck on her lips. Sakura curved a smile on her lip after that kiss and she snuggled deeper into Chaeyeon’s embrace.

 

= = = = =

 

As Eunbi reached home, she saw her dad in the living room. Not alone but with her sister, Irene. Eunbi’s mom died when she was little and now she live with her dad and her older sister.

 

“Eunbi, you are home,” Mr Kwon greeted.
“Hello dad, unnie,” Eunbi bowed.
“Hi Eun, I heard you became the student president?” Irene asked.
“Yeah...I did,”
“Really? I’m so proud of you my daughter!” Mr Kwon gave Eunbi a short hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter