2.11 Breaking

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You...”

 

Nako blushed as her eyes met Wonyoung’s. Nako saw that beautiful eyes. It was shining bright that Nako fell for it. Nako did not realise she was staring at Wonyoung. 

 

“Nako?”

 

Nako snapped and realised she was on top of Wonyoung. Nako immediately pulled herself away from Wonyoung and stood. Wonyoung slowly rise and stood next to Nako.

 

“Did I hurt you anywhere?” Nako asked.
“No, I’m fine,”
“Good...anyway thanks for saving me,” Nako stuttered.
“I told you I will do it but you never listen, you almost injured yourself,” Wonyoung scolded her.
“Sorry,” Nako apologise lowering her head down.

 

Wonyoung felt bad for scolding Nako. Wonyoung let out a sighed.

 

“You little penguin! What are you apologising for?” Wonyoung ruffled Nako’s hair.
“What did you call me?” Nako raised her head slow, throwing a death glare at Wonyoung.
“Erm....nothing,”

 

Wonyoung knew that glared. It means she was in trouble.

 

“You crazy giraffe!”

 

Wonyoung sensed danger, immediately picked her bag up and rushed out of the class. Nako with a full speed ran after the scared Wonyoung.

 

“YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE GIRAFFE!”

 

= = = = =

 

Yena and Eunbi were at the restaurant, having their lunch. Yena was busy eating while Eunbi kept looking around, all nervous.

 

“Eunbi, what is wrong with you?”
“Owh...nothing, just eat,” Eunbi took a sip from her drink.
“You invite me for lunch, but you are not eating and just drinking, you are weird,” Yena stated she ate her fried chicken rice.
“I have no appetite, just eat okay,”

 

Eunbi finally saw that person going inside the restaurant. Eunbi gets nervous but she acted like nothing happen.

 

“Eunbi? Yena?”

 

Yena put her spoon down as she saw the person greeting them. She did not feel like eating anymore.

 

“What are you doing here Juri?” Yena asked, cold.
“I want to eat here, what a coincidence that I met you guys here,”
“I doubt that,”
“Do you mind if I join you guys eating since I’m alone?”

 

Yena was about to say no but Eunbi interrupted,

 

“Sure, just sit,”

 

Yena jaw dropped as she looked at Eunbi. Yena thought Eunbi must be out of her mind to invite Juri sitting with them. Juri ordered food and smiled lovingly at Yena.

 

“So love, how are you?” 
“It was good until you appear,” Yena replied.
“That is cute...aww...you are still my cute ducky,” 

 

Their conversation was interrupted when Eunbi’s phone rang.

 

“Guys, I need to go, see you later,”

 

In a speed of light, Eunbi picked up her stuff and left the restaurant leaving Yena and Juri alone. Yena puzzled when Eunbi suddenly disappeared.

 

“Love, now it’s only us,”
“This is annoying,” Yena leaned back on her chair.
“Hey, we used to lunch together, don’t you remember?”
“Juri, can you please stop?” 
“Stop with what?”
“Everything! You are trying to hard to fix us when in the first place there was no us,” Yena said.
“Love...”
“Juri, I have no feelings left for you, I love Yuri, can’t you accept that?”
“No! You are just confuse with your feeling!” Juri denied.
“No! You are the one that need to accept the reality! You and I are over. We broke up. There is nothing left between us!”

 

Yena raised from her seat and rushed out of the shop. Juri ran after her. Yena was running fast but Juri was not giving up. Juri managed to catch Yena and gabbed her wrist.

 

“Stop running away!” Juri said as she panted.
“Let me go Juri, stop with all this nonsense,”
“Listen, just listen for a while,”

 

Yena gave up and turned to face Juri.

 

“Okay what do you want?” Yena was really annoyed.
“I will let you go,”
“Okay, good-“
“In one condition,” Juri stared deep into Yena’s eyes.
“What is the condition?”
“Kiss me and then tell me you don’t love me,”

 

Yena was taken aback by the condition.

 

“What are-“
“Do it. If you do it, I won’t disturb you anymore,” Juri assured.
“For real?”
“Yes, you can go to Yuri,”
“Okay, if that what you want,”

 

Yena leaned to Juri and kissed her lips for 5 seconds before she pulled back and wiped her lips.

 

“Takahashi Juri, I don’t love you,” Yena said with confidence.
“Thank you, but I will always love you,” Juri smirked and walked away from Yena, leaving Yena all confused.
“That was easier than I thought,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was playing game inside her room when Chaeyeon came and surprised her. Chaeyeon bought pizza and the two enjoy their dinner date watching television in the living room. They invited Yuri to join them but Yuri said she was full. Actually Yuri did not want to bother the love bird. 

 

“Saku-chan,”
“Yes girlfriend?”
“I was thinking, after graduating, where will you go?”
“I will go wherever you are,”
“What?”
“I will follow you girlfriend, no matte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter