2.1 Snow and Love

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Wonyoung’s birthday and Sakura decided to throw a party at her place. Lots happened a few months ago since they started their final year, starting from Eunbi being mean and almost killed her, Yena was fooled by Juri and Yuri and how Hyewon and Eunbi became a couple. Not forgetting Minju and Yujin were in a relationship too, which they hid from the others but it was obvious enough. Sakura was busy cooking while Wonyoung was decorating the living room. Talking about Wonyoung, her love life remained mysterious. Sakura knew she was close to Nako and Hitomi and that’s it.

 

Ding Dong!

 

Sakura rushed to the door to open it.

 

“Girlfriend!”

 

Sakura jumped onto Chaeyeon to hug her as soon as she saw Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon tried to balance herself while carrying two plastic bags of food on her hand.

 

“Woah...woah…hold on, let me put this away first,”

 

Sakura broke from the hug and she took the plastic bag from Chaeyeon’s hand.

 

“Come,”

 

Chaeyeon followed Sakura inside. Sakura went directly to the kitchen and placed the plastic bag on the table. Chaeyeon greeted Wonyoung at the living room.

 

“Hey Wonnie, how are you?”
“Chaeyeon unnie, I’m good, how about you?” Wonyoung asked back.
“Great as usual,”
“Here, your present, happy birthday” Chaeyeon handed her a present box.
“Thanks unnie!” Wonyoung received the box.
“Girlfriend! Help me in the kitchen!” Sakura shouted from the kitchen.
“Go unnie, before she come here!”
“She can’t even let me go for a second,” Chaeyeon giggled.

 

Chaeyeon walked to the kitchen and she saw Sakura was busy slicing the ham. Chaeyeon went behind Sakura and gave her a backhugged. Chaeyeon leaned her head on Sakura’s shoulder.

 

“I miss you Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon whispered.
“I miss you too girlfriend,”
“How can I help you?”
“Just stay like this, I like it,” 
“YAHHHHH!!”

 

Chaeyeon pulled away from Sakura and they turned to the voice at the door.

 

“It’s the kitchen! Show some manner!”
“Shut up Yena!” Sakura was unbothered while Chaeyeon was blushing.
“I thought you guys were cooking but you guys were doing something else, my eyes,”
“Stop your innocence, help me to bring the cake out,” Sakura ordered.
“Fine…” Yena went to the fridge.
“Girlfriend, you can help me to set up the table,”

 

Chaeyeon nodded and head straight to set up the table. Soon, more of their friend came. Eunbi, Hyewon, Chaewon, Hitomi, Nako, Yujin, Minju, Yuri and also Juri. They started the birthday party by singing the birthday song and Wonyoung blowing up the candles.The party continued with them eating and dancing around with Yena as the DJ. They dimmed the light and even placed a disco ball in the living room. 

 

“Okay ladies, heat up the dance flooooooorrrrrrrr,” Yena shouted.

 

Yena played the song Dalla Dalla by ITZY, Chaeyeon pulled Sakura to dance with her and Yujin followed. Eunbi was chatting with Minju while Hyewon was still busy with the cake. 

 

“Birthday girl! Dance!” Yena ordered.
“I don’t dance!” Wonyoung refused.

 

Before Wonyoung could run away, someone grabbed her and pulled her to the dance floor. 

 

“Wonnie dance!”
“But I can’t dance Nako!”
“Just feel the groove,” Nako said as she moved her hip.

 

Wonyoung felt amused watching Nako dance. Yena played more music until they all tired out. Sakura and Chaeyeon decided to hang out alone at the balcony, Hyewon was full from all the eating and now was lying on Eunbi’s lap on the couch. Minju and Yujin were still not back from their convenience store shopping. Wonyoung, Hitomi and Nako were playing PS4 in Wonyoung’s room. Chaewon was cleaning up with Yena, Yuri and Juri in the kitchen. 

 

Chaewon noticed the awkwardness in the kitchen. There were Yena and Yuri who were washing the dishes while Juri helped to rinse them. Chaewon was wiping the table, the counter and everything she could wipe. However, she swore, the three of them were not talking at all. They did their work in silent and efficient.

 

Chaewon finished cleaning up and so did the three. They wiped their hand and went back to the living room. Chaewon saw Yena heading to the store room and Juri followed after her. Yuri was sitting with Eunbi and Hyewon. Chaewon decided to peek at Juri and Yena so she went to the storage room. The door was slightly opened so Chaewon decided to eavesdrop.

 

“Are you still not over that incident?” Juri asked.
“I’m over it,”
“Then why are you avoiding me?”
“It’s the best for me. I don’t want to involve myself with you anymore,” Yena replied.
“But you know I like you,” Juri confessed.
“If you like me, you won’t do that to me, you won’t lie about being my Cinderella,”
“Yena, I want to be your Cinderella! That’s why I did that! I like you!”

 

Yena was loss for words. She stared at Juri. Suddenly, Chaewon felt a tap on her shoulder and she saw Yuri next to her. Chaewon told Yuri to keep quite and now they both peeked at Yena and Juri.

 

“What should I do to make you believe me?” Juri asked.
“You broke my heart, both of you,” Yena looked down.
“Can’t you give me another chance?” Juri asked with tears in her eyes.
“I don’t know…I…” 

 

Before Yena co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter