2.3 Mistake?

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time. Sakura, Chaeyeon, Yena and Chaewon went to eat together at the cafe. After the surprised announcement by Miss Kahi, there were tension between everyone but all of them tried their best to stay calm and normal.

 

“You may not know SNU, but SNU knows you,” Yena mimicked Miss Kahi.
“Stop it Yena,”
“I still think it’s weird how SNU know you, do you have any connection there?” Yena was curious.
“No, I swear, and I didn’t even apply for SNU, there must be some mistake,” Sakura sighed.
“Maybe you have a hidden talent and SNU heard about it?” Chaewon guessed.
“My talent is gaming, that’s it,”
“Are you perhaps a genius?” Yena questioned.
“Duck, I’m at the lowest rank in our school,”

 

Yena and Chaewon both agreed. Sakura ranked among the lowest people. It was impossible for the great university like SNU to make a special request like that. Sakura turned to Chaeyeon next to her who was silent since they left the class.

 

“Girlfriend...” Sakura called.
“Hm?”
“Are you okay?” 
“I’m good, I’m just eating,” Chaeyeon answered as she kept munching her food and did not even look at Sakura.
“Girlfriend...” Sakura called again.
“What is it?”
“You are ignoring me,” Sakura said.

 

Yena and Chaewon felt the awkwardness rising.

 

“We have things to do...bye,”

 

Yena and Chaewon picked up their food tray and hurriedly left.

 

“Girlfriend...” Sakura called again, soft.

 

Chaeyeon put her spoon down. She looked down.

 

“Hey...are you upset about that stupid SNU request?”

Chaeyeon slightly nodded. Sakura noticed some of her junior started taking photo of them.

 

“Let’s go,”

 

Sakura grabbed Chaeyeon’s hand and dragged her out of the cafe. She took Chaeyeon to the emergency exit stairs. Chaeyeon was still looking down.

 

“Girlfriend,”

 

Sakura raised Chaeyeon’s chin up so that she could face her. Chaeyeon was avoiding her eyes and Sakura found that she look so cute.

 

“Are you mad at me?” 

 

Chaeyeon shook her head but she was still not looking at Sakura.

 

“Hmm...I have no interest in that SNU,” Sakura said.
“I know...it just me being stupid getting upset over this,” Chaeyeon finally talked.
“Girlfriend...you are not stupid...you are just being true about your feeling,”
“Sorry that I’m like this...”
“No...don’t be...I’m glad you told me about it...This mean you trust me,” Sakura smiled.
“I trust you a lot and I love you a lot Saku-chan...”
“I love you too girlfriend, and I found that you are very cute when you are upset,” Sakura winked.
“Saku-chan!”
“I  love you...”

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon for a hug. Chaeyeon wrapped her hand on Sakura’s waist.

 

“About SNU, we will think about it later okay?” Sakura assured.
“Just forget about it, I don’t care because I think I will follow wherever you go,” Chaeyeon replied.
“Even to the gaming centre?”
“Except that place!”

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura both laughed as they comforted themselves in each other embrace.

 

= = = = =

 

Hyewon and Eunbi were spending some time under the shady tree at the garden. Hyewon was sleeping on Eunbi’s lap while Eunbi was lost in thought. Eunbi kept thinking about SNU special request for Sakura.

 

“Eun?”

 

Eunbi was still in her own world that she did not hear Hyewon.

 

“Kwon Eunbi!”

 

Eunbi looked down on Hyewon.

 

“What is it?”
“What are you thinking about?” Hyewon asked.
“Thinking about you...” Eunbi answered as she planted a kiss on Hyewon’s forehead.
“I wish you were but you are not,”

 

Hyewon pouted which made Eunbi giggled.

 

“Seriously...I’m thinking of you love,” Eunbi added.
“Don’t lie, you are thinking about something else,”
“No...”

 

Hyewon raised from Eunbi’s lap and sat facing her inatead.

 

“You are worried about SNU don’t you?” Hyewon guessed.
“How did you know?”
“It’s not just you Eun...even Minju and Yuri kept talking about it,” Hyewon answered.
“Well, it’s like our family tradition to attend there,”
“Tradition? So attending certain university is like a tradition?”
“You won’t understand it, my dad and my sister went there and they passed with flying colours, so me as a member of Kwon family must continue the tradition,” Eunbi explained.
“Stupid tradition,” Hyewon randomly said.
“It’s not stupid!” Eunbi almost shouted.
“It is stupid! You need to be yourself and enter any university you want! You don’t have to follow others. You do it your own way!” 
“Arggghh!! You just don’t understand!” Eunbi was getting frustrated.
“I did! You are trying to live up to your father expectation again! Just like before and you will ended up hurting yourself again!” Hyewon added.
“I HATE YOU KANG HYEWON!” Eunbi shouted and ran away.

 

Hyewon was speechless as she saw Eunbi running away from her. She kicked the air and ruffled her hair.

 

“She is so complicated!”

 

= = = = =

 

Minju entered the class after the break and she found Yuri was busy writing an essay. Minju walked closer to Yuri and peeked. Minju widened her eyes when she saw Yuri writing and English essay about Global Warming.

 

“Jo Yuri! What is that essay for?” Minju questioned.

 

Yuri quickly hid the essay under her desk. This raised Minju’s suspicion towards her.

 

“No...nothing, I just felt like writing it,” Yuri stuttered.
“You felt like writing a global warming essay?” Minju was suspicious.
“There is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter