2.7 Not Meant To Be

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I must be a joke to you,”
“Yujin, it’s not like that,” Sakura was getting frustrated.
“Then? Why did you lie? I thought we are friend!” Yujin said.

 

Sakura looked down as everyone waited for her answer. She let out a sighed. It was meaningless to explain to the people who cares too much about their grade.

 

“I’m sorry,” Sakura bowed, walked to the door and left the class.

 

Hyewon who was quite the whole time suddenly stood.

 

“So, did you guys have fun blaming her like that? Was it fun?” Hyewon dissed.
“Yeah, Sakura did nothing wrong, it’s your fault to be so stressed out because of that stupid SNU admission thing,” Chaewon supported.
“Even you Yujin, I can’t believe you! Sakura always told you to study but you never did, she was there to support you but when this happened, you blame her!” Hyewon added.
“She was lying to us; she was lying about her grade!” Yujin replied.
“So what if she lied about her grade? She worked hard for it just like you guys! And if SNU wants her, it’s because she deserves it, Sakura did a lot of thing but her only problem is she hates attention, she never showed it unlike you guys!” Chaewon stated.

 

Everyone turned silent as Chaewon stated the fact. It sounded harsh but that was the truth.

 

“You guys were fighting among yourself for that SNU but Sakura did nothing and SNU wanted her, was that her fault?” Chaewon questioned.
“And Chaeyeon too…”

 

Chaewon searched around to look for Chaeyeon but she was not there,

 

“Where is Chaeyeon?”

 

= = = = = 

 

Sakura was at the rooftop, staring at the school field while lost in deep thought. It was frustrating for her that her friends thought of her like that. Even worst, her own girlfriend did that too. Sakura had a lot of thought,

 

“Maybe I should become a total and accept that stupid SNU,”
“I don’t care about that SNU,”
“Why are they so obsessed about SNU, it’s not like that is the only university in this world,”
“Why did I even bother about this?”

 

Sakura stretched her hand up but she was surprised by a sudden hug from behind. Sakura stunned as she felt a chin leaning on her right shoulder. Sakura smell the perfume and she immediately knew who it was, her girlfriend, Lee Chaeyeon.

 

“Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon called, soft.
“Girlfriend,” 
“I’m sorry for being an idiot again,”

 

Chaeyeon tightened her grip on Sakura’s waist.

 

“Please forgive this idiot girlfriend of yours,” Chaeyeon added.

 

Sakura smiled as she touched Chaeyeon’s cheek.

 

“You called me Sakura, I was hurt,”
“Saku-chan, that was the idiot Lee Chaeyeon, please forgive that stupid act of hers,” Chaeyeon begged.
“It is not that easy because that Lee Chaeyeon broke this little heart of mine,”
“Saku-chan…. please…”

 

Sakura turned her body around to face Chaeyeon, put Chaeyeon’s hand on her shoulder while she wrapped her hand on Chaeyeon’s waist. They were so close with no space left between them.

 

“You need to be responsible for breaking my heart girlfriend,” Sakura said.
“I will do anything so that you forgive me,”
“Anything?”
“Anything for you Saku-chan, I was stupid,”
“You really mean anything?” Sakura repeated.
“Yes, anything,”

 

Sakura grinned, leaned towards Chaeyeon and pressed her lips on hers. Chaeyeon’s heart bloom and she kissed Sakura back. They broke from the light kiss and pinned their head together.

 

“I just can’t stay mad at you for anything,” Sakura giggled.
“Because you love me too much,”
“Should we escape school and go somewhere?”
“This is unexpected coming from the top student,” Chaeyeon teased.
“Shut up…I don’t care about that, I just want to spend the day with you,”
“Shall we?”
“Let’s go,”

 

Sakura grabbed Chaeyeon’s hand and they headed for Chaeyeon’s car, escaping the school for the rest of the day.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaewon was waiting for Hitomi at their usual meeting spot and she was happy this time when Hitomi appeared. 

 

“Chaewon unnie!” Hitomi greeted with that fluffy cheek of her.
“Hii-chan..hello,” Chaewon replied with her tsundere act.
“Cold as always but freaked out when Wonyoung’s around,”
“Hey, I’m not like that!” Chaewon disagreed.
“As if, don’t tell me you are falling for her!” Hitomi warned.
“Well,” Chaewon thought for a while, smirking right after.
“I can’t believe this!”

 

Hitomi pushed Chaewon and walked away. Chaewon sprinted after her, showering her with questions.

 

“Hii-chan, are you mad?”
“Hii-chan, are you jealous?”
“Do you think Wonyoung is cute?”
“Wonyoung, does she really like me?”

 

Hitomi stopped walking, turned to Chaewon who was beside her.

 

“If you like Wonyoung that much, then go to her! I can go home alone!” Hitomi burst.
“Should I?”
“YES, YOU SHOULD!”

 

Hitomi pushed Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter