2.12 What It Takes

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Because I love you Hii-chan!”

 

Hitomi flustered at the sudden confession. Jihoon who was next to her locked his eyes on Chaewon.

 

“What did you say?” Hitomi asked.
“I said I love you Hii-chan! Can’t you understand that easy sentence?”
“I did but why are you telling me that now? When we are over,” Hitomi replied.
“Because I don’t want you to be with him! I don’t like it!” Chaewon revealed.

 

Jihoon let out a small laughed.

 

“Why are you laughing idiot?” Chaewon looked piss off.
“So Hitomi, this is the one you are talking about?”

 

Hitomi nodded while Chaewon was all confuse. 

 

“What is happening here?”
“Don’t worry Miss Rude, Hitomi is all yours,” Jihoon smiled.
“Wait, you are not hitting on her?”
“I’m trying to but she likes you, so I’m stepping back,” Jihoon answered.
“I-,” 

 

Chaewon kept looking back and forth between Hitomi and Jihoon. She was loss for words.

 

“Hitomi, see you later. Looks like you have something to settle, and you Miss Rude, stop hurting her okay or I will take her away from you,” 

 

Jihoon gave Hitomi a tap on her shoulder before leaving the two girls. 

 

“Chaewon unnie, explain,” Hitomi was furious.
“Owh...that...nothing,”

 

Chaewon wanted to run but Hitomi grabbed her shirt.

 

“You are not going anywhere unnie,”

 

Chaewon looked like a coward. She is scared to face Hitomi. Not after what she said.

 

“You love me?” Hitomi glared at her.

 

Chaewon nodded like a kid. She could not even look at Hitomi’s face. She kept looking down.

 

“Then what are you going to do now?” 
“I don’t know,”
“Are you going to date me?” Hitomi questioned.

 

Chaewon raised her head, eyes sparkling. 

 

“Do you want to date me?” Chaewon asked back.
“But you said you will date me two years later!”
“Who cares about two years?”
“YOU DID!” Hitomi stated.
“Okay maybe I did but who cares?”
“I do! I do care!”
“Hii-chan....”

 

Chaewon took Hitomi’s hand and she looked straight into her eyes.

 

“I was a fool for not realising it sooner, I like you and I don’t want to wait another two years for us to be together, I want us to be together now,” 
“You mean it?”
“Yes,”
“You won’t treat me like a kid again?”
“No I won’t!”
“Then how about a kiss?”

 

Chaewon startled, “Kiss?”
“Yes, like this!”

 

Hitomi leaned in and gave Chaewon a peck on her cheeks. It  was short but enough to make Chaewon blushed.

 

“Hii-chan...”
“I’m going to make sure you fall harder for me,”

 

Chaewon’s heart was going crazy just looking at Hitomi’s happy face. She felt so happy. 

 

“Let’s eat something to celebrate!” Hitomi suggested.
“Celebrate?”
“Unnie! It’s our day one!”

 

= = = = =

 

Juri was waiting for Eunbi at the rooftop. As soon as Eunbi appeared, Eunbi grabbed Juri by the collar. 

 

“WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?” Eunbi shouted.
“What are you talking about?”
“YOU TOLD ME YOU WON’T SPREAD THE VIDEO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?”
“Ahh the video,” Juri smirked.
“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO YENA AND YURI?”
“It has nothing to do with you,”
“THEY ARE MY FRIEND!”
“Friend? Well who took the video and set the meeting up for an entrance to SNU?”

 

Eunbi bit her lip.

 

“Let go of me,”

 

Eunbi slowly pulled her hand away from Juri. She realised her mistake now or mayne not. Juri used her to ruin Yena and Yuri relationship. She was blinded by her ambition to SNU.

 

“Thanks to you, I have chance to be with Yena again,”
“You are the devil!” 
“How about you? You sacrifice your friend to reach your dream! What’s the difference between you and me then?” Juri asked.
“Juri...”
“We are trying to reach our goal, just we are using alternative way,”
“This is not right,”
“Who cares? SNU knows you now, congrats,” Juri clapped her hand.
“It’s all wrong,”
“You can keep thinking but I’m leaving, I need to see Yena and Yuri fight, good luck and thank you Kwon Eunbi,”

 

Eunbi fell on her knee while Juri walked away. Eunbi knew she messed up. 

 

“Tell me everything I heard was a lie,”

 

Eunbi was surprise when she saw Yena behind the wall.

 

“Yena!”
“So that’s why you asked me to go there yesterday! It was a trap from the start!”
“Yena, please listen to me,”
“I knew something was wrong when you came up here. Luckily I follow you! You and Juri planned all this! I understand Juri is crazy but you, I really trust you and you did that to me!” Yena burst.
“Yena, I’m really sorry,” Eunbi begged on her knee.
“No! You ruined me and Yuri! You hurt my feelings! I thought I can always trust you, but I was mistaken. You are still the heartless Kwon Eunbi. You never change. You never learn. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter