2.8 True Love

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I guess this is the end for me and Yena,”

 

Click!

 

Yuri raised her head at the sound of someone opening the door. The door opened and Yuri eyes sparkled at the sight of the familiar face.

 

“Eunbi! Hyewon!”
“Yuri! Are you okay?” Eunbi asked as she helped Yuri to get up.
“I’m fine, but how did you guys know I’m here?”
“Yena texted us to check you at home because she was worried that you didn’t show up at the date,” Eunbi explained.
“Juri locked me up, she doesn’t want me to meet Yena,”
“So Yena was right, Juri did something to you,” Hyewon said.
“I need to meet Yena, she must be waiting,”

 

Yuri picked up her stuff and ran out of the house. Eunbi offered to drive them to the meeting place and when they reached the park, they saw Yena was walking with Juri, linking arm.

 

“There they are,” Hyewon pointed out.

 

The three jumped out of the car but Yuri suddenly stopped. Hyewon and Eunbi puzzled at Yuri’s action.

 

“Yuri? Why?” Eunbi asked.
“They look like they are back together,” 

 

Eunbi and Hyewon switched their attention to Yena and Juri and for some reason Yuri was right, they looked like they reconciled. 

 

“I don’t think so, Yena looked so pissed off there,” Hyewon added.
“CHOI YENA!” Hyewon called.

 

Yena who saw Hyewon with Yuri and Eunbi shoved Juri’s hand away and ran to them. 

 

“Hye, you are here!” Yena greeted.
“And Yuri too,”
“Yena, I think Yuri misunderstood what she saw just now, she thought you and Juri are back together,” Hyewon explained.
“No! We don’t. She wants us to get back together but I don’t want to,” 
“Why don’t you want to?” Eunbi questioned.
“Because I’m in love with my real Cinderella,”

 

Yena stared at Yuri lovingly hoping that girl would understand what was inside her heart now.

 

“We have somewhere to go, you guys settle this,” Eunbi said and she dragged Hyewon to the car.

 

Yena and Yuri were still staring at each other.

 

“I’m sorry for not realising it sooner Jo Yuri, but now I know what my heart wants,” Yena started.

 

Yena took a step closer to Yuri and hold her hand.

 

“I fell in love with the voice I heard, I fell in love with the owner of the voice and it was an idiot of me not to know the real owner of the voice,”
“Choi Yena, what…,” Yuri was tearing up.
“I made a mistake before and now I want to fix it, will you give me a chance?”
“Are you really sure that you love me?”
“I wavered before because I felt bad for Juri but now I realised the one true love of mine is you, you are the one I need,” Yena confessed.
“I told you before that I will wait for you, I hope you won’t disappoint me,”
“I won’t, because I know I love you,”

 

Yena leaned closer to Yuri to kiss her but a sudden force pulled her away from Yuri. Juri slapped Yuri on her right cheek.

 

“Yah Juri!”

 

Yena ran over to Yuri and checked her cheek. Yena rubbed slowly on Yuri’s cheek and then she turned to Juri.

 

“Are you insane? What are you doing?” Yena shouted in anger.
“What are thinking? So, you dumped me for her?”
“Yes, I am dumping you for her because of your sick attitude!” Yena stated.
“Great, if you choose to be with her, then take her along with you, I’m kicking her out of my house!”

 

Juri bit her lip furiously and walked away.

 

“Nice, now she kicked me out of the house,” Yuri said.
“Don’t worry, she is just crazy,”
“She is going to throw my stuff outside if didn’t pack them up, she did that to our previous housemate,”
“So, we should head to your house now,”

 

Yena and Yuri called Eunbi again and Eunbi came to pick them up again, of course with Hyewon. Yuri was right about Juri throwing things out of the house. All her stuff was outside the house when they arrived. Juri told her maid to clean up Yuri’s stuff out of the house. Yuri, Yena, Hyewon and Eunbi loaded Yuri’s stuff inside Eunbi’s car and they drove to Sakura’s apartment.

 

“So, you want Yuri to live here for a while?” Sakura asked.
“Kkura…please help,”

 

Sakura looked at the uninvited guest. There were Yena, Yuri, Hyewon and Yuri.

 

“You guys were throwing shade at me at school this morning!” Sakura reminded.
“I know….and we are sorry about it, we are the bad friend,” Yena apologised.
“Yes Kkura, we are blinded by that stupid SNU admission, I’m really sorry,” Eunbi added.
“Kkura, I did nothing wrong, can I come in?” Hyewon interrupted.

 

Yena, Yuri and Eunbi gave Hyewon a death glare.

 

“I’m kidding guys, come in, the others are inside,”
“The others?”

 

The others Sakura was talking about is Chaeyeon, Yujin and Minju. They decided to spend a night at Sakura’s place and play some games.

 

“Yuri come, you can stay next to Wonyoung’s room,”

 

Sakura guided Yuri to her room and Yena followed. Eunbi and Hyewon joined Minju, Yujin and Chaeyeon playing games.

 

“Wow, almost the whole class is here,” Chaeyeon fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter