2.2 SNU

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody talked about the special admission to Seoul National University after it was announced by Miss Kahi. They did not talk about it but they thought a lot about it. Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Yuri and Minju secretly met Miss Kahi personally to talk about it. Since the examination is coming, they all wanted to score well and at the same time do some extra curricular activities to gain extra point. Unlike Sakura, Hyewon, Yena and Yujin who was still playing around. Yena did study but lately she was distracted by Juri who kept asking her for a date.

 

One day, after school, Sakura was waiting for Chaeyeon as usual at the library. The library cleaning duty had become they permanent job after Miss Kahi was very satisfied with their job. Sakura was sorting the book when Chaeyeon entered and rushed to the table and started to study again. Sakura raised her eyebrows, wondering why Chaeyeon was so determined in her study.

 

“Ehem ehem,” Sakura fake coughing.

 

Chaeyeon was not talking nor looking at her. Chaeyeon was busy solving some problem. Sakura put the book she held on the table.

 

“Ehem ehem...”

 

Chaeyeon was still not responding that Sakura felt that she was being ignored, well she was. Sakura crept closer to Chaeyeon, pulled the chair next to her and sat on it. She stared at Chaeyeon waiting for Chaeyeon to greet her. Sakura wished Chaeyeon would at least said hi but she did not.

 

“Girlfriend,” Sakura called.
“Just do your job, I’m busy,” Chaeyeon shut her.

 

Sakura felt hurt. That was a very cold response from Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon looked quite stressed that Sakura thought of something. Sakura was determined. She put her hand on Chaeyeon’s book to cover it. Chaeyeon turned to look at her, and she was angry.

 

“Move...I need to solve...”

 

Before Chaeyeon could continue, Sakura pressed her lips on Chaeyeon’s. Slowly, Chaeyeon dropped her pen down and immersed herself in the kiss. Sakura pulled away after quite a long kiss but Chaeyeon wanted more so she pulled Sakura again and kissed her. Chaeyeon broke herself from Sakura after another rally of kisses.

 

“I thought you are ignoring me,” Sakura smirked.
“You are such a distraction!”
“Well, I need my energy booster, so your kisses is all I need,” 
“Such a flirt, I need to study more, can you help me sorting the books out and I promise we will go on a date later,” Chaeyeon requested.
“You should told me earlier, then I won’t disturb you,”
“It’s great that you did so, because now I’m feeling better,” Chaeyeon replied.
“Just study, I will settle everything,” Sakura patted Chaeyeon’s head.

 

Sakura continued her job while Chaeyeon resumed studying. Sakura knew very well why Chaeyeon was so stressed so Sakura tried her best to support her girlfriend and understand her. Sakura knew Chaeyeon wanted to get into Seoul National University badly even though Chaeyeon did not talk about it. Her action and how her face glowed up whenever she heard of SNU made it obvious to Sakura.

 

“I’m wishing you the best girlfriend,”

 

= = = = =

 

Another day at school, Yuri was in the music room, singing while playing the piano. She was singing the song You Are My World by Yoon Mirae.

 

🎵I want to go to you, into your arms🎵
🎵I want to stay in a world that is you🎵
🎵I owe you I miss you🎵
🎵I need you I love you🎵
🎵Forever in your arms🎵

 

Yuri stopped when she sang the last line. 

 

“It is not possible,” Yuri sighed.
“What is not possible?”

 

Yuri turned and she saw Yena walking to her, then took a seat next to her.

 

“Your voice is really attractive,” Yena complimented.
“Thanks...”
“Hmm...you should be my Cinderella, but yeah things happened,” Yena pressed on the A key.
“Sorry about it,”
“I’m over it, I have move on,”
“And you got Juri....” Yuri said.
“Yeah...I have Juri, I guess?”
“Juri loves you, you are lucky,” 
“Hmm...I know,” Yena pressed the F key.
“You played piano?” Yuri questioned.
“A little, I know the song You Are The Music In Me,” Yena getting excited.
“Shall we?”
“Why not?”

 

Yuri and Yena pressed on the piano key and Yuri started singing the lines.

 

🎵Na na na na, na na na na yeah🎵
🎵You are the music in me...🎵
🎵You know the words once upon a time🎵
🎵Make you listen, there’s a reason🎵
🎵When you dream, there’s a chance you’ll find🎵
🎵A little laughter or happy ever after🎵

 

Yena played some random notes and she turned to Yuri.

 

“Should we harmonized?”

 

Yuri just nodded and smiled. Yena joined Yuri singing the next part.

 

🎵You’re harmony to the melody🎵
🎵That’s echoing inside my head🎵
🎵A single voice (single voice)🎵
🎵Above the noise🎵
🎵And like a common thread🎵
🎵Hmm....you’re pulling me...🎵

 

Both Yuri and Yena stopped playing the piano and singing. They just stared at each other. Just like how harmonized they were in the song, they were absorbed into each other eyes.

 

“You are pulling me...” Yena sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter