Love and Hate

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Saku-chan....I love you...”

 

Chaeyeon leaned her head on Sakura’s shoulder after she said that. She could not believe she said those words.

 

“Girlfriend...what did you say?” Sakura questioned.
“I said I love you...”

 

Sakura grinned. She hugged Chaeyeon.

 

“I can’t hear you...” Sakura teased.
“I love you...I love you...I love you...” Chaeyeon whispered into Sakura’s ear which made she squealed.
“So you love me?”

 

Chaeyeon cupped Sakura’s face. She gave Sakura a peck.

 

“I love you so much okay...”
“You took so long to say that,” Sakura pouted .
“It was because I’m a coward,”
“And now?”
“I’m getting brave because I don’t want to lose you,” Chaeyeon gave Sakura a kiss on her forehead.
“Hey girlfriend,” 
“Yes?”
“You had been kissing me a lot this morning, do you like me that much?” Sakura smirked teasingly.

 

Chaeyeon released Sakura’s face and tried to calm herself. Her face was totally red.

 

“I’m going to shower,” 
“Not that fast,”

 

Sakura leaned in to kiss Chaeyeon again and they ended up kissing and cuddling for the whole morning.

 

= = = = =

 

Monday came and it was school time again. Eunbi was furious when she saw Sakura and Chaeyeon walking holding hands as they walked to the class. Eunbi headed to the class and she witness Sakura and Chaeyeon flirting which cause her to be dead mad. However, she was distracted when Hyewon came. They stared at each other for a while. Eunbi suddenly had a flashback of that night and she touched her lips.

 

“Dummy...” Hyewon said before she went to her seat.

 

Eunbi did not know what happen but her heart was beating so fast. She took a glance at Hyewon and that girl was also looking at her.

 

“What is this feeling?” Eunbi thought to herself.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaewon and Yena were eating in the cafe. Chaewon noticed Yena was anxious since morning. Yena kept looking around like she was looking for someone.

 

“Yena...what is wrong?”
“Hmm...”
“What is hmmm?”
“Actually,” Yena checked left and right before she continued.
“Actually, I think I know who want to hurt Chaeyeon the other day,”

 

Chaewon raised her eyebrow, interested.

 

“Who?” Chaewon asked.
“Kwon Eunbi,”

 

Just listening to that name made Chaewon uneasy.

 

“Why do you think its her?”
“She was the last to leave that room that day, she is Miss BYJ nephew, st least from what I heard, plus when I tried to search for the CCTV recording, Miss BYJ said there is none, I checked the CCTV camera and it was totally fine,” Yena explained.
“Are you saying Miss BYJ is covering up for her because Eunbi is related to her?”
“Exactly, that’s why Eunbi easily gets what she want in the school, like becoming the student president,” Yena replied.
“You might be wrong, it is bad to accuse people,” Chaewon said.
“Well, it is my instinct, and since I sat with her now in the class, I noticed she is not as good as you think, she is weird,” Yena added.
“Yena, don’t mind her business okay, just take care of yourself,” Chaewon advised.
“I just can't sit back and watch especially when my friend got injured, I need to do something, it was weird that the CCTV recording is gone,”
“Yena please, it’s my request to you,” Chaewon plead.
“You are weird Chaewon,”
“Please listen to me,” Chaewon hold Yena’s hand.
“Okay fine, but I will keep my eye on her,”
“Yena..”
“Fine, fine. I will mind my own business,”
“Good, now eat,”

 

Yena started munching her food but in her head, she was still curious about Eunbi.

 

= = = = =


 
It was after school and Yena was wandering around the school. She kept looking for CCTV location because she really wanted to know who hurt her friend. She went to third floor  to check on every room. Suddenly, she heard someone singing with the piano. A very enchanting voice. Yena followed the voice until she reached the music room.

 

🎵Heart beats fast, colors and promises🎵
🎵How to be brave, How can I love when I’m afraid to fall🎵
🎵But watching you stand alone🎵
🎵All of doubt, suddenly goes away somehow🎵

 


Yena peeked through the glass windo, she saw someone playing the piano while singing. Yena could not see her face, she was facing the other way.

 

🎵One step closer....🎵

 

Yena froze as she was mesmerized by the view. Her jaw dropped and she could not help but too admire the beautiful soul with powerful voice in front of her.

 

🎵I have died everyday, waiting foe you🎵
🎵Darling don’t be afraid, I have loved you🎵
🎵For a thousand years🎵
🎵I’ll love you for a thousand more🎵

 

Suddenly, that girl stopped singing. She turned back but Yena quickly hid herself. Yena hold her breath. She did not want to get caught stalking. After a while, there were no more sound coming from the room so Yena bravely peeked again. However, the girl is gone.

 

“Where did she go?” Yena entered the room.

 

Yena checked the piano. She looked at the music sheet left on it.

 

“A Thousand Years by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter