Official

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now we are official,”

 

Chaeyeon fell down on the floor because of the shock. Sakura bend down to Chaeyeon. She lend out her hand to Chaeyeon.

 

“Hey, are you okay there?”
“Woah...” 

 

Chaeyeon slowly took Sakura’s hand and stood.

 

“Were you that shock girlfriend?” Sakura winked.
“What happened to you Sakura?” Chaeyeon was still in a state of shock.
“I just confessed my feeling to you, and I kissed you, and I declared that we are official,”
“But, why?” 
“Because I like you, girlfriend,” 

 

Chaeyeon saw everyone was still looking at them. Chaeyeon dragged Sakura inside the class and then she shut the door.

 

“What is wrong girlfriend?” Sakura was puzzled.
“Are you serious right now?”
“Yes, I am,”
“I don’t know how to react everything happened to fast,”
“I know, just take your time,” Sakura said soft.
“You really like me?”

 

Sakura nodded.

 

“But you hate me!” Chaeyeon said.
“I used to, but now I really really like you,” Sakura replied.

 

Chaeyeon was speechless. Sakura smiled.

 

“Take your time girlfriend, I will wait,”

 

Sakura pinched Chaeyeon’s cheek and she went to her seat. Yujin and Chaewon who were watching the whole time, looked surprised. Chaeyeon went to her seat and she took out her phone. She started texting in her group.

 

Meanwhile, Yujin and Chaewon were waiting for explanation from Sakura.

 

“What?” Sakura asked.
“Explain,” Chaewon glared.
“I like her, so I kissed her,” Sakura explained.
“You cannot kiss her just because you like her!” Yujin disagree.
“I fell in love with her,”
“Since when?” Yujin and Chaewon asked in sync.
“You remember, when we fought at the gym, actually we accidentally kissed, so it started from there,”
“But when did you get so close?” Chaewon questioned.
“I always went missing at 9 everyday right?”

 

Yujin and Chaewon nodded.

 

“I have library duty with Chaeyeon every night,” Sakura revealed.
“That’s why lately you didn’t fight much with her!” Yujin just realised.

 

Sakura chuckled.

 

“Woah...You really fell for your enemy...,” Yujin sighed.
“I guess that’s how love happen,”
“I’m fine with you dating Chaeyeon,” Chaewon suddenly said.
“Why?” Sakura wondered.
“I always thought you two look good together,” Chaewon complimented.
“Really?”

 

Sakura turned to Chaeyeon.

 

“GIRLFRIEND? DID YOU HEAR THAT? CHAEWON SAID WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!” Sakura shouted.

 

Chaeyeon did not even budge. She was feeling hot and kept fanning herself. Sakura had fun teasing Chaeyeon.

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi smashed her phone on the wall as she saw the video posted on the SNS. Eunbi was behind the school building, all alone. She took out a cigarette and started smoking. She looked at her broken phone.

 

“Wasted,” 

 

Eunbi threw the phone inside the bin. 

 

“Eunbi, I told you to stop smoking,” 

 

Eunbi turned to the voice.

 

“And I told you to mind your own business!” Eunbi replied.

 

Hyewon took the cigarette from Eunbi’s hand and she threw it inside the bin.

 

“Stop smoking, its bad for your health,” Hyewon said.
“Are you nagging me now?”
“No, you just bother me too much,” 
“Then, stop following me around weirdo!” 
“I’m not following you, you appeared before me,” 
“You are crazy,” Eunbi blurted before she left.

 

Hyewon watched Eunbi leaving her. Then, she checked the bin. She took Eunbi’s phone.

 

“You should never waste thing,”

 

= = = = =

 

It was break time and Yujin was alone in the class. Yujin checked the last page of Minju’s diary and she smiled. 

 

‘My money is not for her! How could she say that to me?’

 

Minju remembered exactly how Minju was so mad at her for drinking the cola given by Wonyoung. That was funny. Then, Yujin sneakily went to Minju’s table and put the diary inside her bag. Then, she went back to her seat and acting like she was sleeping. Soon, Minju and Yuri came inside. Minju was shock to see her diary inside her bag.

 

“Yuri, my diary is back,” Minju showed her diary to Yuri.
“Great, maybe someone found it and returned it to you,”
“Whoever that person is, she must be a nice person,” Minju looked at Yujin’s direction but she saw Yujin sleeping.
“Her? Impossible,” Minju thought to herself.


Yujin was grinning the whole time. She read the diary. All of it. Minju wrote her daily life inside and Yujin was enjoying it. Yujin knew it was wrong to do so, but after she read the first page, she became addicted. It was like watching Minju everyday and she loved it so much.

 

“Cute...”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was lying down on the bench at the rooftop. She was enjoying the weather. It was not cold neither hot. Just nice. As she stared at the sky, a figure blocked her view.

 

“Bunny,”
“Woah...really unnie?” Wonyoung looked at Sakura, unbelievable.
“What?” Sakura wondered.
“You are really brave, kissing her in public,”
“So?”
“Do you know how many people crying back there? All your fans cried. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter