Moving On

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cam you go out with Eunbi just once?”

 

Sakura stunned for a while. She wondered if she heard that correctly.

 

“Pardon Miss?”
“I’m telling you to go out with Eunbi, just once,” Miss BYJ repeated.
“NO!” Sakura declined.
“Why? Any reason why?”
“I have a girlfriend and I am loyal,” Sakura reasoned.
“You mean Lee Chaeyeon?” Miss BYJ asked.
“Yeah. Chaeyeon,”
“Tell me what you want. I will grant your wish as long as you can help me,” Miss BYJ offered.
“I won’t do that. I won’t hurt Chaeyeon’s feeling,” Sakura was determined.
“Then, should I expel her from the school?” 

 

Sakura bit her lip feeling furious. 

 

“Are you threatening me now?” 
“It is easy to expel her from the school with her bad record of fighting with you,” Miss BYJ added.
“How could you do this? Chaeyeon did nothing wrong to deserve all this,”
“Sakura, my request is easy, go out with Eunbi just once,” 
“Why are you doing this for her?”
“Because she is my everything Sakura,” Miss BYJ answered.
“What if I still refuse to go?” 
“Like I said, I will expel Chaeyeon from the school,” 
“This is unfair,” Sakura feeling unsatisfied.
“Nothing is fair in this life, therefore, I give you one week to go for that date,”
“What? One week?”
“Make sure you do it, don’t regret it later,” Miss BYJ added.

 

= = = = =

 

Saturday came. Yena was waiting for Juri in front of the mall. Yena offered to pick her up but Juri insisted on meeting there. Yena waved her hand at Juri when she saw Juri in the crowd. But, Juri was not alone. She came with Yuri which made Yena a little bit disappointed.

 

“Hey Yena!” Juri greeted.
“Hi,”  Yena greeted back.

 

Yuri was not greeting nor looking at Yena. 

 

“I had to bring Yuri along because I don’t want us to be awkward,” Juri said.
“Ah nevermind, are you okay there Jo Yuri?” Yena tries to be friendly.
“Just proceed, I got no time to waste,” Yuri replied, mean.
“Juri, let’s eat first. I booked a nice place to  eat,”
“Really?” Juri looked excited.
“Yeah...come on,” 

 

Yena grabbed Juri’s hand which cause that girl to blush while Yuri was left behind. Yuri pouted feeling angry. Yuri saw Yena and Juri were talking and laughing happily. They looked so comfortable with each other.

 

“Why did I even bother to follow them?” Yuri asked herself.

 

Yuri just followed Yena and Juri into the Grilled Restaurant. Yuri and Juri sat next to each other while Yena sat across them. Yena ordered three plate of steak and some juice. 

 

“Juri, do you like steak?” Yena questioned.
“Yes, I really like it, Yuri like it too,” Juri answered.
“I don’t really like it because I’m on diet,” Yuri added.

 

Yuri’s negative aura caused awkwardness again. Luckily the food arrived. Yena quickly cut her steak into pieces and exchange her plate with Juri.

 

“My Cinderella, this is for you,” Yena said, excitedly.
“Thanks, you are so kind,”
“That is because you are my Cinderella,”

 

Yuri almost choke on her food.

 

“Yuri, drink some water,” Yena gave her a cup of water.
“No thanks,” Yuri refused and she just drank her juice.
“Yuri...eat carefully,” Juri advised.
“Don’t mind me, just eat you two,”

 

Yuri ate silently as she watched Yena and Juri talking about lots of thing. Yuri felt annoyed when she heard Yena laughing because of Juri’s joke. She did not think that it was that funny at all. She thought Juri was making up lame joke.

 

After eating, Yena took both girl to the Zoo which surprised Yuri and Juri. 

 

“Why are we going to the Zoo?” Juri wondered.
“Because Cinderella should love animals,”
“You are so weird Yena,” Juri laughed.
“So, my Cinderella, do you like animals?” 
“Of course I do,”
“Nice, let’s go!”

 

Yuri was speechless. Since when did Juri loves animals? And one more, Yuri wondered why nobody asked her opinion. 

 

As expected, Juri was sneezing the whole time in the zoo because of her allergy to animal especially the one with fur. Yuri was laughing hard at Juri while Yena was all concerned. They cut their trip short when Yena saw Juri was getting worse which made Yuri happy. Yena sent them home after buying some medicine for Juri. When they reached home,

 

“Yuri, you can go first, I need to talk to Yena, Aachoo...” Juri sneezed.
“Okay,”

 

Yuri went inside the house but instead of resting, she peeked at Yena and Juri through the window.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you are allergic to fur,” Yena apologised.
“Don’t worry, it will heal soo...Aachoo!” Juri wiped her nose.
“Are you sure? You look bad,”
“Hey, I should be fine, you should go home,” Juri holding herself from sneezing again.
“Get some rest,” 
“Yena...I’m sorry for ruining our date today,” 
“There is nothing to be sorry about, at least I know something about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter