Too Much

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I never knew strawberry would taste so good,”


Chaeyeon stunned. She touched her lips.


“YAH MIYAWAKI SAKURA! WHAT DID YOU DO?”
“Being sweet to my girlfriend,” Sakura winked.
“You...you...”


Chaeyeon was too flustered that she quickly walked away. Sakura chuckled.


“Girlfriend! Wait for me!”


= = = = =


Sakura and Chaeyeon were now in front of Chaeyeon’s house. Chaeyeon told Sakura to go home but Sakura insisted to Chaeyeon.


“You can go now,”
“You should go inside, I will leave after that,” Sakura replied.
“Okay, good night,”


Chaeyeon waved and she walked towards the door. Chaeyeon stopped and hesitated.


“Seriously...” 


Chaeyeon turned and walked back to Sakura.


“Thank you,” Chaeyeon said and she gave Sakura kiss on her cheek.


Chaeyeon sprinted inside because she felt shy. She shut the door and covered her face.


“Oh my....That was embarrassing!”


On the outside, Sakura was flustered. She touched her cheek.


“Did she just kiss me?”


Sakura grinned. She felt like there are flowers blooming in her heart. The upper balcony lights of Chaeyeon’s house light up and Chaeyeon showed up. Chaeyeon saw Sakura walking away from her house and she was dancing happily.


“Good night Saku-chan...”


= = = = =


It was Saturday and Yujin dragged Yena to the public library. Yena felt weird because Yujin never study and now she wanted to go to the library. They took a seat at a corner and Yena started her revision. However, Yujin was scanning around. 


“Yujin, aren’t you going to study?” Yena asked with curiousity.
“Shhhh...No talking in the library!” Yujin was still looking around.


Yujin kept searching until she found that person. Sitting alone at the back, with her earphone on and she was reading a book. She was so mesmerizing that Yujin jaw dropped. 

 

“Beautiful...” Yujin complimented.
“What is it?” Yena whispered.

 

Yena turned around and she saw Minju. 

 

“That is Minju. What...”

 

That was the moment Yena realised why Yujin went to the library. Yena sighed in disbelief. 

 

“You sneaky dog!” Yena hit Yujin’s head with a pen.
“What?” 
“You are not here to study! You want to see Minju don’t you?”

 

Yujin smiled as she knew she was caught.

 

“Since you study a lot, you have become a genius,”
“I can’t believe you,” Yena shook her head.

 

Yujin was alerted when she saw Minju heading towards the bookshelf.

 

“Yena, I’m going to find some book,” 

 

Yena was too late to stop as Yujin already walked away. Yujin went to the fiction book and picked up a book titled ‘Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban’. Yujin then acted like she was reading the book.

 

“Ahn Yujin?”

 

Yujin with her perfect acting turned to Minju.

 

“Kim Minju?” Yujin act surprised.
“I never expect to see you in the library!” 
“Well...”
“Is that Harry Potter?” Minju pointed at the book.
“Yes, my favourite book!” Yujin showed the book.
“You like Harry Potter too? Amazing! I also like it!”
“Really? What are you doing here?” Yujin asked.
“I always study here, my favourite place, and I work as a part time librarian here,” Minju explained.
“Cool! I always wanted to work as a librarian,” Yujin lied.
“By the way, have you finished the book?”

 

Yujin was hesitating. 

 

“Yes...of course...This is my third time reading it!” More lies from Yujin.
“Who is your favourite character?”
“Character? Hahah...of course Harry Potter!” Yujin answered.
“I like Hermione though...” 
“Hermione? I don’t like her. She is bad!” Yujin added.
“Bad?” Minju raised her eyebrows.
“No, I mean she look bad for me,” Yujin stuttered.
“Ah I see,”
“I can’t talk much, I have to study with Yena, I will see you around,” Yujin excused herself.
“Study? Really?” Minju was surprised.
“I need to change for good,”
“Good luck!” Minju cheered.
“Thanks...see you!”

 

Yujin then coolly walked back to her seat. She was proud of herself. Yena watched in disbelief.

 

“Are you hitting on her now?”
“She is cute...” Yuji  answered with that cheeky smile of her.
“Sakura is whipped for Chaeyeon and now you are suddenly interested in Minju. I thought we hate each other,”
“Hate can be change to love,” Yujin added.
“I hope that will exclude me,”

 

= = = = =

 

It was Sunday. Wonyoung once again forced Sakura to go cycling with her. This time, Wonyoung threatened Sakura that she will throw away all her gaming CD if she refused. Sakura was unbothered at first but Wonyoung almost threw her Final Fantasy 15 CD inside the washing machine. Sakura was scared to death and Wonyoung laughed in victory. Sakura just could not win over Wonyoung. She could not even scolded her. 

 

The same scene repeated again. Wonyoung was ahead while Sakura was cycling lazily behind. Sakura texted Chaeyeon to come but from the reply, Chaeyeon looked like she did not care. It had been 2 days since the incident. They had not meet after the official date since the next day fall on holiday. Sakura texted Chaeyeon a lot but Chaeyeon just gave her a short reply. It was frustrating but Sakura tried her best to understand Chaeyeon. Sometime, taking it slow is the best.

 

Sakura was resting on the bench while enjoying the sunset.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter