Chaeyeon and Sakura

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IZ*ONE HIGH. It is an all girl high school. The student there came from all around Korea and Japan. To get in, either you have lots of money or you are very smart. Lee Chaeyeon, the student council president has both. She is smart and she is rich. Chaeyeon is in her senior year which is in grade 12A. Chaeyeon excel in everything she does and she is loved by everyone. Chaeyeon loves everything in her life, perfect grade, perfect friends, perfect family. She got them all. But, there is one person who Chaeyeon thought was a mistake in her life, the one that always ruin her day, the one that disturb her study time or any event she did, the person Chaeyeon swear she want to get kick out of the school the most, that girl name Miyawaki Sakura.

 

On the other hand, Miyawaki Sakura is a total opposite of Chaeyeon. Sakura get in the school because she is rich. At least that what people say. Sakura is in the same class as Chaeyeon. Sakura ranked among the lowest people in the school. Sakura hardly study and she went to school to play only. Well, she got her own troublemaker team which consist of Yena, Yujin and Chaewon. Sakura hates Chaeyeon because Chaeyeon always get in her way. Chaeyeon liked to fight with her. For Sakura, Chaeyeon is that one person who only love herself. Chaeyeon is the person that think the world revolve around her. That was what Sakura thought of Chaeyeon. Sakura knew Chaeyeon wanted her out of the school but she could not do that because Sakura has the power of money.

 

Let’s get back to Chaeyeon. If Sakura has her own gang, so does Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon has Eunbi, Minju and Yuri by her side. The three girls are Chaeyeon friend and they all support Chaeyeon in anything she does. All of the girl are in the same class and another person in their class which remain mysterious is Hyewon. Hyewon is weird but she loves to eat. She never care about people. The only thing she know is food.

 

Moving on to class 10A. The junior class. In class 10A, there are Sakura’s sister, Wonyoung. Wonyoung is the total opposite of Sakura. She is cute, kind and is loved by everyone. She has two best friend, Nako and Hitomi. Wonyoung is beautiful just like Sakura. Wonyoung, Nako and Hitomi all join the student council and Chaeyeon really like the three girl. Even though Chaeyeon knew Wonyoung is Sakura’s sister, she did not mind at all. For her, hating on Sakura did not mean she should hate on everyone around Sakura.

 

“WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!” Sakura shouted which shocked the class.

 

Chaeyeon slammed the table and she turned back to Sakura who was seated at the corner back.

 

“Yah Sakura! Get out of the class if you want to play game! This is study time!” Chaeyeon bit her lip.

 

Sakura looked unbothered and continued with her game. Yena who was next to her also did the same. Yujin and Chaewon who sat in front of them signalled them to start the game. Chaeyeon took a deep breath and she calmed herself down. 

 

“Control Chae...control...” Chaeyeon said to herself. 
“They are so annoying,” Yuri, Chaeyeon deskmate said.
“I know right,”
“They will fail the next test again,” said Minju who was sitting behind Chaeyeon.
“Rich but dumb,” Eunbi, Minju deskmate added.

 

The four of them giggled which caught the attention of Sakura. Sakura put her phone down.

 

“They must be laughing at us again,” Sakura pointed at Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon noticed Sakura’s hand pointing at her.

 

“Do you have problem Miyawaki?” Chaeyeon raised her voice.
“Yes. You are my problem Lee!” Sakura replied.
“Just play your game!” Chaeyeon said and she continued study.

 

Sakura was not feeling that great. She was getting furious. Sakura get up from her seat and she went to Chaeyeon’s table.

 

“Return my Switch,” Sakura stared at Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon did not even look at Sakura’s face. Chaeyeon kept writing her notes.

 

“Yah Lee Chaeyeon, I’m talking to you!”

 

Chaeyeon smirked. She turned back to Eunbi who was frozen as she saw Sakura’s angry face.

 

“Eunbi, did you hear anyone talking? Cause I’m not!” Chaeyeon said.
“Maybe a ghost?” Yuri added.

 

And they laughed except for Eunbi who was getting scared.

 

“You are going to regret this Lee Chaeyeon!” Sakura warned and she went back to her gang.

 

Chaeyeon felt happy. She won over Sakura. Sakura’s eye was locked on Chaeyeon. Sakura’s Nintendo Switch were taken by the teacher after Chaeyeon reported her for playing game during class. Sakura still remembered Chaeyeon’s evil face after the teacher took her game. Sakura was mad but she could not do anything.

 

“Guys, let’s get our revenge,” Sakura suggested.

 

Sakura, Yena, Yujin and Chaewon get into discussion. They whispered so that the other group would not hear them.

 

“Is it dinner time already? I am hungry!” Hyewon asked  suddenly, she actually just woke up from her sleep.
“2 hours to go Hye,” Eunbi replied.
“Too long...I’m hungry,” Hyewon whined and she continued sleeping.

 

Eunbi noticed the troublemaker team were in discussion. She was curious but she did not want more trouble so she kept it a secret. Inside, she prayed that nothing bad will happen.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung sighed when she saw a box of chocolate on her table.  She knew who gave them.

 

“From Kkura unnie again?” Nako asked.
“Yeah...why did she gave me choc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter