Scared

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you guys doing?”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon pulled themselves from each other. 

 

“Eunbi...why are you still here?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

Eunbi was not answering instead she was staring at the two. Sakura felt the tension from Eunbi glared.

 

“What are you both doing earlier?” Eunbi repeated her question.
“Nothing Eunbi...” Chaeyeon answered.
“Really? Sakura didn’t hurt you right?” 
“Gosh...why would I? I’m leaving! Bye Chae!” Sakura patted Chaeyeon’s head and then she ran away.
“YAH MIYAWAKI!” Chaeyeon shouted but Sakura had disappeared. For no reason, Chaeyeon heart was beating fast.
“That was unusual act of you two,” Eunbi said.
“What?” Chaeyeon was confused.
“That was too friendly,”
“Eunbi, what are you talking about?”
“I don’t like it...” Eunbi added and she walked past Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon was confused by Eunbi’s action.

 

“What is wrong with her?”

 

= = = = =

 

As soon as Sakura entered her room, Wonyoung barged inside and cupped her face.

 

“Unnie...did Chaeyeon unnie really hit you?” Wonyoung looked concern.
“You are touching the bruise and it hurts...”

 

Wonyoung released Sakura’s face and Sakura rubbed her cheek.

 

“What did you do to her this time that she hit you?” Wonyoung asked.

 

Sakura was hesitating to answer the question. Thinking back about what happened, she blushed.

 

“Unnie...what are you thinking?” Wonyoung getting curious.
“No..thing...just...a...fight...,” Sakura stuttered.

 

Wonyoung took a step closer to her sister and she leaned to Sakura’s face.

 

“You are blushing unnie,” Wonyoung said.
“No...”
“Did you hit her?”

 

No answer.

 

“Did you steal from her?”

 

No answer but Sakura was really nervous.

 

“Did you kiss her?”

 

Sakura rolled her eyes.

 

“Of course not right? You guys hate each other! What am I thinking?” Wonyoung said to herself.

 

Wonyoung then realised Sakura face turned more red. Wonyoung covered with her own hand. 

 

“YOU REALLY KISSED CHAE UNNIE?”

 

BINGO!

 

Sakura could hide her blushing face anymore. Wonyoung is quick-witted.

 

“YOU REALLY KISSED HER! WHAT THE....” 

 

Sakura blocked Wonyoung mouth from shouting further.

 

“Keep your volume down...”
“Okay..okay..”

 

Wonyoung calmed herself down. That was the most epic thing she ever heard.

 

“Why did you kiss her?” Wonyoung getting excited.
“It was an accident, just an accident,” 
“But you are blushing red when you heard  her name, does it reminded you of that kiss?” Wonyoung teased.
“Just don’t tell anyone bunny,” 
“ I swear I won’t,”

 

The sibling made a pinky swear.

 

“Now get out...I want to rest,” 
“Goodnight unnie...you must be happy you got your first kiss already!”
“Get out!”


Sakura pushed Wonyoung outside the room and she locked the door.  The flashback of the kiss came again. Sakura shook her head repeatedly. 

 

“WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER?”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon rested on her bed and she pulled the blanket up to her chest. 

 

“What a long day,” Chaeyeon sighed.

 

As Chaeyeon stared at the ceiling, she got a flashback of Sakura saving her. Her heart was beating fast thinking how close they were. When she felt Sakura’s hand on her back, she was flustered. It was soft and comfortable that she froze. Chaeyeon did not realise she was smiling by herself.

 

“WAIT! WHY AM I SMILING?”

 

Chaeyeon slapped her cheek.

 

“Get a grip Chae! She is your enemy!” Chaeyeon reminded herself.

 

Chaeyeon pulled the blanket to cover her face and slowly she fell asleep. In her sleep, she even dream of Sakura.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura arrived at school early the next day. As she entered the school gate, she saw Chaeyeon standing at the gate. She stopped walking to look at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was wearing her usual school uniform with her hair tied up into a bun revealing her bare neck.

 

“She look so pretty,” Sakura said without realising.

 

Sakura smiled by herself looking at Chaeyeon.


“I know right?”

 

Sakura turned to the person next to her. It was Wonyoung. Wonyoung winked at her.

 

“Bunny! When did you start standing here?” Sakura was surprised.
“Since you started staring,”
“Owh crap!”
“I guess there will be no more chocolate again for me soon,” Wonyoung winked again and ran away.
“What the!!!”

 

Sakura braced herself and walked through the gate. Chaeyeon who saw Sakura pretended that she was talking with her friend. Sakura gulped, took a quick peek at Chaeyeon and rushed to her class.

 

= = = = =

 

As soon as Sakura took her seat in the class, Yena gave her a piece of photo. Sakura was surprised to see the photo of Eunbi and her in the class. That was the photo taken the day before, where Eunbi gave her an ice pack.

 

“Where did you get this?” Sakura asked.
“From Chaewon, do you have a thing with her?”
“No, she only gave me an ice pack to ease my cheek pain,”
“Hmm...you are being suspicious you know!” Yena not convinced.
“Up to you, there is nothing between us,”
“You know Chaewon really dislike them especially Eunbi right?” Yena reminded.
“I know, don’t worry about it,” 

 

Eunbi and Chaeyeon entered the class together. Sakura’s attention was locked on Chaeyeon. Their eyes met for a while.

 

“Sakura, are you staring at Eunbi?” Yena almost shouted.

 

The whole class turned to Sakura.

 

“No I’m not!”

 

Sakura looked at Chaeyeon. She did not know why she felt like she did something wrong to Chaeyeon. 

 

“Yena...Chaewon might be sad if she heard that!” Sakura scolded Yena.
“Sorry sorry! I thought you were staring at her!”
“I am not. I’m daydreaming!” Sakura lied.
“Okay okay fine..chill...”

 

Eunbi felt nervous. 

 

“ She was looking at me?” Eunbi thought to herself and she smiled.

 

In front of Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter