Mean

School 2019 (IZ*ONE Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF DOING NOW?”

 

It was Hyewon who was holding her wrist tight.

 

“Hyewon...let me go!” Eunbi struggled to escape.
“Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill Chaeyeon?”

 

Eunbi bit Hyewon’s hand.

 

“Ouch!!” Hyewon squealed as she lost her grip on Eunbi’s wrist.
“Serve you right!” 
“Kwon Eunbi, what is wrong with you?”
“I told you to stay out of my business Kang Hyewon!” Eunbi almost shouted.

 

Hyewon was startled at Eunbi’s sudden shout.

 

“Eunbi...” Hyewon called soft.
“Arghhh I hate everyone!” Eunbi broke into tears which puzzled Hyewon.
“Hey...what is the matter?” Hyewon tried to touch her.
“Don’t you dare to touch me!” Eunbi warned and she stopped crying.

 

Hyewon was confused. She pulled her hand away. Eunbi changed her mood in an instant which scared Hyewon.

 

“Eunbi, are you really okay?” Hyewon was really concerned.
“Just assume we never met here,”

 

Eunbi packed up her stuff and she left the class. Hyewon looked at the ground, where the vase broke. She took a broom and started to clean up.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon were walking side by side from the bus station. Both of them insisted to ride a bus since they thought it was convenience. *Really?*. They were heading to Chaeyeon’s house which were about 200 m away. Chaeyeon told Sakura to go home but Sakura insisted to as she told Chaeyeon it is dangerous for a beautiful girl like her to walk alone. Finally, they arrived in front of Chaeyeon’s house.

 

“Saku-chan, you always dropped me home. But I never know where your house is,”
“My house? If I tell you, you have to visit me,” Sakura replied.
“Ok, I will visit you, where is it?”

 

Sakura pointed at the tall building apartment, around 300m from Chaeyeon’ house.

 

“We are living that close?” Chaeyeon was surprise.
“Yep,”
“No wonder you always drop me home,”
“Hey, I walked you home because I want to ensure your safety, I need to make sure my girlfriend is safe, that ‘s my only concern,”
“You are really good with words!” Chaeyeon hit Sakura’s hand playfully.
“My good words are only for the people I like,” Sakura winked which made Chaeyeon blushed.
“Such a sweet talker!”
“But you like it right?” Sakura teased again.
“Whatever...I’m going in, see you,” 
“Wait...”

 

Chaeyeon stopped as Sakura hold her hand.

 

“What?” Chaeyeon’s heart suddenly beats fast.

 

Sakura leaned closer to Chaeyeon’s face. Sakura cupped her face with both hands. Chaeyeon closed her eyes as she was getting ready for that thing again, the kiss.

 

“Good night girlfriend...”

 

Sakura blew soft on Chaeyeon’s face and she pulled away while smirking. Chaeyeon opened her eyes. No kiss from Sakura.

 

“I’m off girlfriend, see you,” Sakura bid goodbye and coolly walked away from Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon was still standing there. Somehow, she was disappointed. She watched as Sakura slowly disappeared after the junction. 

 

“Why didn’t she kiss me?”

 

= = = = =

 

Saturday came and Yujin was waiting for Minju in front of Z shopping mall as they agreed to meet there. Yujin was wearing a simple white hoodie with jeans and a sneakers. She felt comfortable that way. Yujin’s face brightened up when she saw Minju in a baby blue dress walking towards her. Yujin could not help but admire at how pretty Minju are.

 

“Hey, you are early!” Minju greeted.
“Yeah, I’m an early person...” Yujin replied.
“So?”
“Owh, out mission is to find each other interest right? Shall we start?” Yujin asked.
“Sure. The first place?”

 

Yujin pointed at the cinema on the third floor.

 

“Good choice!”

 

Yujin and Minju head up to the third floor to the cinema. They checked the Showtime of the latest movie airing.

 

“We have Avengers and Pikachu here, let’s choose,” Yujim suggested.
“Okay....1, 2, 3!”
“PIKACHU!” Both said instantly.
“Nice!”

 

They high fived each other as they were happy with their choice.

 

“I will buy tickets!” 

 

Minju let Yujin bought the ticket as she went herself went to get some popcorn. After that, they both went to watch the movie.

 

After the movie, Yujin and Minju stopped at a cafe to get some drinks.

 

 “So Yujin, it’s a cafe, let’s choose,” Minju said.
“Okay, chocolate or coffee?”
“1,2,3!”
“COFFEE!”

 

They smiled at each other as they agreed at the same thing for the second time.

 

“We really like the same thing! Let’s get coffee!” Minju was excited.

 

Yujin watched awkwardly as Minju went to buy coffee. Honestly, Yujin hated coffee but she knew Minju liked it so much so she played along. Yujin thought to herself whether she was doing the right thing.

 

As the days goes, they went to a lot of place. All the place that Minju wanted to go. Yujin knew because Minju wrote it in her diary. They went shopping which Yujin hated the most. Yujin forced herself to  eat vegetables again at the Italian restaurant because it is Minju’s favourite which Yujin spent 15 minutes throwing up in the restroom after, of course unknown to Minju. Then, they went to do nail polished which scared Yujin out because her nails turned to some colourful art after. Yujin disliked it because Sakura and Yena are going for that. Their last stop was amusement park. Minju forced Yujin to ride all the scary ride because Yujin told her she liked them all, which was the other way round. Minju enjoyed all the ride but Yujin was dying inside. Yujin vomit a few time and Minju just laughed at her. 

 

The two decided to have dinner at KFC before they went back home. Yujin was surprised when Minju suddenly requested to eat at a fast food restaurant. Minju liked veggies, why would she ate at a fast food restaurant. Minju ordered chicken and burgers which made Yujin happy inside. Yujin was starving after throwing up a few time and after eating only vegetables.

 

“Eat...” Minju said as she gave Yujin a piece of chicken drumstick.

 

Yujin was hesitating. If she eat the chicken, Minju will know she is no a vegetarian.

 

“Just eat Yujin, I know you li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter