This

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

This



Sakura was walking alone in the park nearby after work that day. She insisted Minju to leave without her and lied that she had something else to do. Truth is she just wanted to be alone. It was already December and the weather was getting chiller, but she trudged through the park, ignoring the cold. She was rushing to leave the office that she even forgot to take her outer coat with her. She hugged herself and keep on walking.

She stopped when she saw a lot of people ahead. It seems like they had opened an outdoor skating rink in the park during winter. Sakura walked towards the skate park.

"Only one pair?" asked the male staff.

Sakura nodded, "Yes."

"Where's your date? I'm sure a girl like you have a boyfriend," he said as he handed Sakura a pair of skates.

Sakura only replied him with a weak smile.

Sakura was pretty good at ice skating, she and her mother used to skate together when she was little. She circled around the rink looking at the people around her. Most of them came in pairs, holding hands and smiling happily. Sakura couldn’t help it but felt a little jealous. She wished she was with someone right now.

A face appeared in her mind.

Yes, that person. And that person only.

Eunbi.

Sakura skates and then slowed down as she reached the center of the rink. Suddenly the snow started to fall. She looked up and closed her eyes enjoying the cold snowflakes falling on her cheeks.

It was cold but, she it made her forgot about her troubles for a while.

Suddenly the snow stopped falling on her face.

Eh?

She opened her eyes and then noticed that there was a hand over her face. The hand covered her face from the snowfall. Sakura turned around to see the owner of the hand.

"E-Eunbi?"

The older woman was smiling sweetly at her as she wears her beige colored long coat and yellow scarf around her neck. She still kept her hand over Sakura's head.

"Stupid napkin, you'll get sick," she muttered.

Sakura gulped, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to be your umbrella," Eunbi answered, casually.

Sakura blushed but then she shook her head in confusion, "I-I don't understand. You turned me down."

Eunbi smiled, "The giant frog told me everything."

“I didn’t know that you’ve broken up with him. You should’ve told me,” she added.

Sakura was still staring at her, stunned.

"Here's your coat, you left it at the office," Eunbi said as she put the coat around her shoulders.

Sakura froze.

Eunbi sighed, "Stop staring at me like that. I'm here now."

She grabbed Sakura's hand and pulled her along, "Let's skate."

They held hands and circled the rink together. Just like how it was in Sakura’s dream, they were enjoying each other’s company, begins to hurt from smiling too much. Sakura had so many questions she wanted to ask the older woman, but she forgot it all as she saw her smile.

As they reached the center of the rink, Sakura pulled Eunbi’s hand to stop.

"Let's take a break," she said.

“Sure.”

"I dreamt of you last night," Sakura said, breaking the silence.

Eunbi seems surprised, she hadn't dream of Sakura since they met.

"Really? What was the dream about?”

“Was it naughty?" Eunbi added with a smirk.

Sakura scoffed and hit Eunbi’s arm lightly, “No!”

She looked at Eunbi, "We were at the ice skating rink."

"And we were skating together," she added.

"Okay. That sounds familiar," Eunbi said, with a laugh.

"And then we stopped at the center of the rink."

Sakura took both of Eunbi's hand and then stared straight into her eyes.

"And then we looked into each other eyes, like this," she said, her lips curled up into a smile.

"And then what happened?" Eunbi asked, curious.

Sakura smiled, "This."

She let go of Eunbi’s hands and then reached for her face. She grazed the older woman’s cheeks with her thumbs, whom suddenly she looked so small. She was indeed a little shorter than her.

“Kkura-

Eunbi couldn’t finish her sentence. A pair of lips was pressed onto hers, silencing her completely. Her eyes were wide open for a few seconds but soon she closed it shut, and melted into the kiss. Sakura’s lips were soft and tender and the way she kisses her was so gentle and careful, just like her feelings for Eunbi.

They parted and looked at each other.

"Kwon Eunbi, Eun,” Sakura said, saying her name so affectionately.

She continued, “I think I'm in love with you."

Eunbi stared at the younger woman, as tears were slowly b in her eyes.

"F-Finally," Eunbi muttered.

She pulled Sakura and sealed their lips again, for another round of sweet kiss.



**


"Is this really happening?" Hyewon asked to her friend, Yena.

Yena nodded, "This is amazing. Wow."

"Please pinch me, I need to check that this is not a dream," Hyewon said, nudging her friend.

"Ouch!! Yah Yena!" she exclaimed suddenly.

"You said to pinch.”

"It was just an expression!"

Hyewon and Yena were watching their boss from their desks. She looked different compared to any other day. She had been smiling since the morning. It was almost like a miracle seeing their Chief Editor smiled that much in a day.

"Did she ate something yesterday? Whatever it is I want it," Hyewon mumbled.

Eunbi walked from Minju’s desk, headed to Sakura's desk.

"Kkura-ya, let's go eat something. I'm hungry," she said sweetly.

Sakura looked at Eunbi with hearts shooting from her eyes, "But Eun, I still have some work to do."

“Is your work more important than me?” Eunbi asked, crossing her arms.

Sakura chuckled, “Kind of. You’re the one who assigned me this work earlier, remember?”

Eunbi smiled. She held Sakura's hand and then intertwined their fingers together.

"It’s okay if you finish them a bit late.”

"Okay, if you said so," Sakura replied. She just can't resist Eunbi anyway.

The two ladies left the office hand in hand, leaving the others with surprised look on their faces.

"T-This can't be real. Who are those people?!" Hyewon asked, gaping.

"Are they dating? Wow, they make a cute couple!" gushed Chaewon.

"A match made in heaven, right?" added Minju, drooling.

Yena shuddered, “Yeah cute. But they are such a cheesy couple. I sense disaster in the future. Mark my words.

Hyewon turned to face them, staring at them in disbelief.

"You guys can't be serious. A cute couple?" she said with a scoff.

And then she walked away from the office, stomping her feet along the way.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Chaewon.


**
 

It’s almost been a week since Eunbi and Sakura started dating.

They spent a lot of time together, and having dinner dates after work almost every day. Eunbi stood by Sakura’s desk, waiting for her to pack her bag to leave. The others had already left earlier.

"You want to come over to my house tonight?" Eunbi asked suddenly.

Sakura glanced at her, "Your house?"

"There's someone I want you to meet," Eunbi replied.

"Someone?"

Eunbi smiled.



**


Sakura stepped into Eunbi's house with agape, stunned. Both at the size and the luxury of it. She lived in a house in Gangnam, a two-story mansion with a huge garden outside.

When they entered the house, they were greeted by a house help who called Eunbi as Young Miss Kwon. Sakura felt like she was in a drama set, but Eunbi acted so casually like she’s used to it. Maybe because she is used to it. Sakura wondered what kind of life Eunbi lived growing up.

"Come on,” Eunbi said as she pulled Sakura's hand. She dragged her along the marble stairway.

"Who else lives in the house?" Sakura asked, curious.

"Oh, my parents and my sister," Eunbi replied.

"But my parents are not home since they're in Tokyo right now, dad has some business there."

They reached the second floor and there was hallway there too. Sakura thought it looked like a hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter