Everything

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Everything

 


"Is it me or her?" Kenta asked one more time.

Sakura looked at him, swallowing the lump in .

"I-I…”

Eunbi stared at Sakura, as she was holding her breath. She had never thought Sakura would hesitate, thinking that she might have underestimated her history with Kenta. She could not imagine Sakura letting her go.

Sakura, you promised me.

Kenta was also fixing her gaze on the Japanese girl, hoping for an answer. An answer that he wanted to hear. But Sakura was still hesitating, she couldn’t come out with any words. Because honestly, she didn’t know what to answer. Her heart and her mind were battling against each other. They both wanted different things.

She looked at Kenta. His words earlier echoes in her head.

"Nobody has to get hurt…"

And then she looked at Eunbi. The way she pleaded to her that night replayed on her mind.

"Stay with me, forever."

Sakura closed her eyes. Each seconds that passed felt like forever for the three of them. Sakura let out a deep sigh and glanced at them both.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Kenta gulped while Eunbi held her breath.

"Sorry? Why are you apologizing?" Kenta asked.

"I'm sorry Ken-chan," she said as she looked at him.

His expression changed immediately, he looked pale, "Y-You have got to be kidding me…"

"I’m sorry but I’m in love with… Eunbi," Sakura continued.

Eunbi gasped. Kenta stood still, his mouth agape.

"It’s not going to be easy, and I know this is selfish of me, but I can’t imagine living without her.”

Sakura said, holding back her tears.

"I choose her."

Eunbi could feel her eyes filled with tears. Sakura…

"Y-You're making a big mistake here! You should be with me! You’re never going to be happy with her!" Kenta suddenly shouted.

Sakura was startled by his sudden outburst. Eunbi rushed to her side and quickly put an arm over her shoulder.

"It's over. Just accept it," Eunbi said.

Kenta scoffed, "No! This is not over!"

Suddenly a man came rushing towards them. It was his manager, Kim Sanggyun.

"Let's go, Kenta. People are watching," he said as he grabbed his arm.

"Let me go Sanggyun!" Kenta pulled his hand away from him.

He stared at Sakura, gritting his teeth, "I gave you one last chance, and you blew it."

Sakura gulped.

"You chose to be with her, instead of me," he continued.

"Enough Kenta, let's go," Sanggyun kept pulling his arm.

Eunbi stepped forward, “Just listen to your manager and leave.”

“Stop making scene in my company’s party,” she added.

Kenta scoffed, "Wow, you really are something Kwon.”

“You're both going to regret this," he said alternating his gaze between Eunbi and Sakura.

He looked at Eunbi one more time, his eyes burning with anger.

"You may think you won now, Kwon. But this is not over."



**


Eunbi held Sakura tightly in her embrace. They were in one of empty office in the building, trying to get some privacy away from the curious onlookers. Their incident with Kenta had attracted people. Eunbi felt exposed and she just wanted to shield Sakura from it all. The Japanese girl just could not stop crying. She was sobbing hard as she buried her face on Eunbi’s chest. The older girl was rubbing he back, rocking her back and forth like a baby, hoping that will ease her sadness. Eunbi could feel her dress getting wet with her tears.

Sakura looked up and met Eunbi’s eyes. The older girl tucked in the strands of hair on her face behind her ears. She smiled at the younger girl.

"I don't want to lose you," Sakura said suddenly.

Eunbi smiled, "Baby, don't worry."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Sakura tightened her arms around Eunbi.


"I love you Eun," Sakura said, her eyes glistens under the light.

Eunbi gently ran her hand through Sakura's hair and then cupped her wet cheeks.

"Nothing can come between us, I promise.”

"I am born to love you, Kkura-ya.”

Sakura smiled gingerly, "Why you love me so much?"

Eunbi chuckled, "Because you’re Miyawaki Sakura."

“What does that mean?”

“Because I’m born to love you. It can’t be anyone else, just you.”

Sakura smiled for a while and then it faded.

“But you may lose everything because of me. I feel so selfish for wanting you for myself.”

“Define everything,” Eunbi asked.

Sakura sighed, “Your company, position, wealth, family-

Eunbi cuts in, "But my everything means ‘you’."

Sakura looked away, feeling guilty.

“I don’t want you to abandon everything you have just for me, Eun. Especially your family, I can’t let you do that. Look at how mad Director Kwon was earlier, I can’t let you take all the bullet. I won’t be able to live with myself.”

"Hey baby, look at me," Eunbi said, holding Sakura's face with her hands.

"We’ll figure it out, okay? Don’t worry too much.”

Sakura stared deeply into Eunbi's eyes.

“Just stay by side, and we’ll figure it out. We’ll be alright."

And then she nodded.

Eunbi smiled and Sakura smiled back at her. The older girl inched slowly towards her lips, and they met halfway. They pressed their lips together softly, expressing their love in a kiss.

Leaving the world behind them.



**



"Kenta, are you crazy?" Sanggyun asked to Kenta.

He dragged his artist to the parking lot to prevent more incidents. Kenta leaned his back against the black van, his eyes were still filled with anger. He clenched his fists tightly and bit his lip.

Sanggyun sighed, "As your manager, I need to stop you from ruining your image. We had just signed two CFs and an acting deal in a high profile drama. Don’t ruin what we’ve work so far."

The Japanese guy hissed, "That girl is supposed to be with me. Sakura is mine."

"Not with some spoiled !" he said as he hit the rear side of the van.

"Hey, calm down man."

Kenta scoffed, "She was so cocky, that Kwon Eunbi. You heard how she bragged about the company being hers, right? She must think she have everything. I swear I will take Sakura away from that snob."

Kenta looked at Sanggyun, "Because that's how it's supposed to be."

The manager sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter